Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Morning PSAR!

Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider

"Tony - do you know where I can get a bead on a 22RE? My son's truck took a dump a few months ago and just now trying to decide what to do with it."

What dumped?

Old 09-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by S250
So I called the three closets Toyota dealers looking for a price on U-joints. Here what I found...Quite interesting!

Titus will Tacoma (where I bought the truck 13 years ago) $81.00 for one!

Doxon In Auburn $74.75

Toyota of Puyallup $ 97.72!

So I go online and find an online Toyota OEM Parts house and find them for $50.00 each. Wow, quite a difference. Just currious I look to see where their located and find out it's Titus Wills address! I call the number and ask if they are Titus Will and they said yes. So I ask if I could walk in and get the same price.. NO! Must order online but can pick up at store. So I'm playing their game for the price savings. Seems silly to me the mark up on these! I did find out the MSRP is only $69.75

I have bought non OEM U-joints on my last toy and they were crap!
Dj got his @ Drivelines NW I do believe & they were cheaper than $50 & were good ones

Old 09-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR

Well yesterday was my first day of cleaning houses, it went good I scrubbed my **** off LOL but for 4 hrs I made good money!! Now to find a couple more to clean & I'll be ttlp now sure what to do today, I have my friends yard to mow but no way to get the mower there DJ traded his Jeep for a dang 5.0 Mustang OH GREAT :Q so he can't haul it, I guess it's time to tab up the suburban!!

Well WQ I'm glad to see/hear you are doing good no more internet @ the house?? thats a bummer but at least you have it @ work

Have a great day all

Old 09-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

I see a couple of the missing have shown up. Good to know they are alive and kicking.

More nice fall type weather around here, cattle were moved to the other side of the road and are having a problem figuring out where to go for water. Keep standing around and bellowing at where they used to water while the new spot is just a couple hundred yards away. About half of them found it yesterday but I guess they aren't passing the word. Sure remind me of people a lot at times. Dumb animals.

Present company excepted of course. 8>)

SWMBO and I are celebrating our 48th anniversary today. Poor girl! That'll teach her to show up for the wedding.

Have a great day everyone, we're going to.

Mike

Old 09-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by Dazeys
Jayna,
Fuse Panel Junction Block: No. 1 (Left Kick Panel)
Excellent. I will be testing that out this afternoon. I appreciate the help.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Originally Posted by S250
"Tony - do you know where I can get a bead on a 22RE? My son's truck took a dump a few months ago and just now trying to decide what to do with it."

What dumped?
Something came loose in the motor. Sounds like a can of bolts being rattled around when he starts it up. Looks like it got really hot from how it looks... I suspect a few of the fluids are either missing or very low.

I had him sign the truck back to me and I'm considering either fixing it or just selling it. We had replaced the clutch and brakes in the past year, so I'm not willing to part with it just yet.

I don't know what I'm going to do with it if I fix it. Thinking about just keeping it for those occasions where a small truck fits the need.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good Morning PSAR!

I see a couple of the missing have shown up. Good to know they are alive and kicking.

More nice fall type weather around here, cattle were moved to the other side of the road and are having a problem figuring out where to go for water. Keep standing around and bellowing at where they used to water while the new spot is just a couple hundred yards away. About half of them found it yesterday but I guess they aren't passing the word. Sure remind me of people a lot at times. Dumb animals.

Present company excepted of course. 8>)

SWMBO and I are celebrating our 48th anniversary today. Poor girl! That'll teach her to show up for the wedding.

Have a great day everyone, we're going to.

Mike
Congratulations Ten and SWMBO! May you be blessed with many more years!

Old 09-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Happy Anniversary Mike

Old 09-19-2009, 08:32 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Carl,
Bring the truck to my shop and I"ll tear into the engine and see what went wrong. I'm 1 mile from exit 212.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread