Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

It's raining.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Rainy Saturday Morning PSAR

Old 09-19-2009, 09:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Breakfast, bowling and Costco, that's my morning agenda

Old 09-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by HappaRap
work work work... Thats mine

Old 09-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 09-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by hondablue
work work work... Thats mine
Originally Posted by HappaRap
Bowling?

It's roofing day. That's why it's raining.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR

Happy anniversary late TC WOW thats a long time

So I had another round w/ the farmers across the road yesterday!! My neighbor girl called me bawling as she watched them shoot one of their cows about 7 times as they(about 8 guys) were chasing it around the pasture WTF is wrong w/ these people, I totally do NOT mind them killing to butcher BUT GOOD GOD tie it in the barn & do it!! After that they drug it around w/ thier tractor, SOOOOOOOOO I got pissed & called 911 for animal cruelty I HAVE HAD IT W/ THESE PEOPLE, so a sheriff & animal control showed up not sure what went on over there but I told the sheriff I WILL NOT let up w/ the cruelty that goes on over there, NO FOOD NO WATER cows bellering like crazy all hours of the day & night, a dog tied to a building that barkes 24/7 ect. they are just plain stupid!!!!!!
I know Animal control has been there at least 4 times, the guy told me that everytime he's been there they are in complience w/ WA state laws???? WOW we must have crappy laws that let them stand in knee deep mudd all winter, NO grass to eat, unless they bring in crappy hay, always getting out in the road ect.
Ok i'll get off my soapbox now I guess if that is what I was on LOL Where is ASPCA when you need them???

Have a great day all

Old 09-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by LdyJay
Bowling?

It's roofing day. That's why it's raining.
YEPPERS it's supposed to be nice tomarrow haha we'll see

Old 09-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Originally Posted by Dazeys
Carl,
Bring the truck to my shop and I"ll tear into the engine and see what went wrong. I'm 1 mile from exit 212.
Sent you a PM...

Old 09-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
Morning PSAR

Happy anniversary late TC WOW thats a long time

So I had another round w/ the farmers across the road yesterday!! My neighbor girl called me bawling as she watched them shoot one of their cows about 7 times as they(about 8 guys) were chasing it around the pasture WTF is wrong w/ these people, I totally do NOT mind them killing to butcher BUT GOOD GOD tie it in the barn & do it!! After that they drug it around w/ thier tractor, SOOOOOOOOO I got pissed & called 911 for animal cruelty I HAVE HAD IT W/ THESE PEOPLE, so a sheriff & animal control showed up not sure what went on over there but I told the sheriff I WILL NOT let up w/ the cruelty that goes on over there, NO FOOD NO WATER cows bellering like crazy all hours of the day & night, a dog tied to a building that barkes 24/7 ect. they are just plain stupid!!!!!!
I know Animal control has been there at least 4 times, the guy told me that everytime he's been there they are in complience w/ WA state laws???? WOW we must have crappy laws that let them stand in knee deep mudd all winter, NO grass to eat, unless they bring in crappy hay, always getting out in the road ect.
Ok i'll get off my soapbox now I guess if that is what I was on LOL Where is ASPCA when you need them???

Have a great day all
Thanks DM, it sure has gone fast but it just keeps getting better.

I have to agree about people that try to keep more stock in an area than can be handled well. No reason for mistreating animals. I was always told the chores had to be done and animals taken care of before we had time to eat. Tying any animal like that is beyond reason IMO. If you have a dog that needs to be restrained have it on a leash or in a run. Glad you're keeping an eye on it. I saw way more animals being improperly cared for in the metro area while we lived up there than I ever have in farm country. People just seem to think the animals can take care of themselves or something. OK, now I'll hop off the soapbox you just vacated.

Have a nice soggy day, it looks like rain down here as well.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread