Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ten's MIA today also

Old 01-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

good evening PSAR Ten said he was gonna be painting the hall wonder if it turned into the whole house

Old 01-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good evening PSAR!

Ohh. You missed me, I'm touched.

Yesterday we were busy and then I went to the mountains for awhile. Got back kind of late. Left early this morning to pick up another garden tractor in Vancouver. Allis Chalmers this time. Kind of a used up machine but it's got "potential" and a really good Wisconsin 10 HP engine I need for another tractor. Came with a rear tiller and a push blade. The blade will fit another tractor I have so I'll be using it. Probably part out the rest of the machine on ebay. Got it for a song, about a third of what the engine is worth.

Friday I have to go out west of Portland a ways to pick up a sweep type plow so I can modify it to make built up rows for the garden. Seems I've been designated the official mover of dirt and danged if I'm going to shovel it.

I agree with Hap about buying new cars. Sometimes it's necessary but usually it's better to fix the old one. Cheap insurance and no payments. Save up the cash and buy a new one when you find a desperate dealership.

Tomorrow I gotta haul trash to the dump. Still cleaning out sheds and junk piles. Found an old hand crank post drill in one building, thing is in reasonable shape. Going to clean and rebuild it and put it in my shop as a curio. Haven't seen one of those used in about 40 years or more.

Have the kind of night your dog thinks you deserve, you've earned it.

Mike

Old 01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good evening PSAR!

Ohh. You missed me, I'm touched.

Yesterday we were busy and then I went to the mountains for awhile. Got back kind of late. Left early this morning to pick up another garden tractor in Vancouver. Allis Chalmers this time. Kind of a used up machine but it's got "potential" and a really good Wisconsin 10 HP engine I need for another tractor. Came with a rear tiller and a push blade. The blade will fit another tractor I have so I'll be using it. Probably part out the rest of the machine on ebay. Got it for a song, about a third of what the engine is worth.

Friday I have to go out west of Portland a ways to pick up a sweep type plow so I can modify it to make built up rows for the garden. Seems I've been designated the official mover of dirt and danged if I'm going to shovel it.

I agree with Hap about buying new cars. Sometimes it's necessary but usually it's better to fix the old one. Cheap insurance and no payments. Save up the cash and buy a new one when you find a desperate dealership.

Tomorrow I gotta haul trash to the dump. Still cleaning out sheds and junk piles. Found an old hand crank post drill in one building, thing is in reasonable shape. Going to clean and rebuild it and put it in my shop as a curio. Haven't seen one of those used in about 40 years or more.

Have the kind of night your dog thinks you deserve, you've earned it.

Mike
Good thing you got rid of all those old trucks to make room for all the old tractors you have started to collect!

Old 01-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Day off for me, gym this morning and chores of some sort for the rest of the day, gotta keep busy, that keeps momma happy

Old 01-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 01-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Evening PSAR!

You may be right Rod, I thing these little tractors could become habit forming. So far the hobby has a reasonable profit margin so I'll continue to mess with it for awhile at least.

Leaving in the morning to look at a couple more and pick up a couple of items.

You folks have a pleasant evening.

Mike

Old 01-15-2010, 05:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

TGIF even though I was off yesterday

Old 01-15-2010, 07:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Me too Hap.

Finally, a morning that it hasn't frosted up the car windows. Thermometer says it's 34. Heat Wave.

Have a balmy day.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread