Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Saturday the 31st, Tahuya, is that where everybody wants to ride?, if not, any other suggestions?</end quote></div> Jenna & I are in on that date [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Cool, with the lack of rain, it should be nice riding over there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

I wear New Balance shoes for work!

Old 01-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Saturday the 31st, Tahuya, is that where everybody wants to ride?, if not, any other suggestions?</end quote></div>

I think I'll make this ride, Nate too if he doesn't have to work.

Old 01-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Saturday the 31st, Tahuya, is that where everybody wants to ride?, if not, any other suggestions?</end quote></div>
I think I'll make this ride, Nate too if he doesn't have to work.</end quote></div>
Can't make it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Took a standby week for someone dealing with a parent in the hospital. Good tradeoff though. Probably make enough to pay off my truck. YEAH!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Bummed I will be missing the first ride Wingy and Jenna are going to make in forever.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We shouldn't wait so long for the next one.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: crashnfool<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Hey crashnfool, nice to see pics of you and your quad, looks like muddy fun </end quote></div> I will be going out again sunday......I'll try to stop riding long enough to get some better pics and stuff.......</end quote></div>

Cool, are you riding out near Elma? Is it just logging roads or are there trails?</end quote></div>

Well I was going riding just found out I gotta work sunday.....crap!!

Old 01-21-2009, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

I think I'll make this ride, Nate too if he doesn't have to work.</end quote></div>

I can't make it either! Quad is still all torn apart waiting for new parts!

Old 01-21-2009, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay My foot doctor recommended New Balance and totally advised against Nike and Reebok when I had it for about two years, did cortisone shots and all that crap. Changed to New Balance exclusively, and haven't had to do shots or had trouble with it going on 5 years. Investment in good shoes is important. Just my two cents.</end quote></div>

New Balance makes great walking and working shoes, can't beat them [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I only buy new balance.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:12 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Kymmy, check out San Antonio SHoes by Target by the everett mall. That is where brenda got her work shoes. Heads up, they ain't cheap, but brenda's foot problems are gone.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:14 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

old skool advise

Old 01-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Anyone else having troubles with this site? Loads slow and a lot of the features are not working. The "Reply" and "Quote" options below each message won't come up, only thing working is the "Quick Reply" at the bottom of the page.

Went for a rather long ride yesterday, just over 90 miles round trip. Most of it was roads so didn't take that long but spent something over 6 hours out and about. Just looking over some country I haven't been thru for awhile. Saw a lot of deer and they are wintering out really well, nice shape and looking good. Wish I could join you for the ride this next weekend but it's way to far to drive for a one day outing for this old man.

SWMBO had a pair of those New Balance shoes when she worked at a hospital, lot of walking involved. They were good but Burkenstalks (did I spell that right?) worked better for her.

Getting ready to go feed cows, got about another week of this yet and then it's back to the old routine.

Have a great day.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread