Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pretty good at the one legged hop race or the crutches shuffle.
For a good laugh check out Utube for poor little tink tink

Old 10-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by MeIsCheech
Northwest Quad Nationals final race is at Horn Rapids next weekend.
But it might be funner to stop and ride in the snow at Easton.
Hummmm, never had the Grizzly at Easton in the snow, that might be fun

Old 10-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Hummmm, never had the Grizzly at Easton in the snow, that might be fun
would be fun....

Old 10-28-2009, 05:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 10-28-2009, 08:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 10-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR

Old 10-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Frosty Morning PSAR!

22 degrees this morning and still getting colder. Time to break out a coat, the quilted shirt just wasen't getting the job done.

Take plenty of cable or chain with you for that snow ride Hap, getting a heavy quad stuck is no fun and you gotta be able to reach a good anchor to use the winch. Found that out the hard way last year.

Sky is starting to turn a bit pink and the song dogs have quit yipping.

Have a super day everyone, SWMBO is stirring around and I get to go shopping today. Oh Joy!

Mike

Old 10-28-2009, 10:02 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 10-28-2009, 10:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good Afternoon PSAR!

The pet food is made in a big pot about 3 gallons, and consists of about 8 or 10 chicken hindquarters, boiled and meat stripped from the bones then returned to the stock, a bunch of carrots, chopped up in the food processor, some garlic, a couple handfuls each of black beans, split peas, lentels and brown rice a quart of pizza sauce, a little salt and a bunch of veggie noodles. Once the chicken is de-boned the other stuff is added to the pot and brought to a rolling boil till the hard stuff gets soft then allowed to simmer for about an hour. Last step is to take a dozen eggs, beat them to a slurry in a bowl with a little milk, like you were going to scramble them, and add them to the mix while stirring it. This thickens the mess up and adds a lot of flavor and protine. Animals do great on it and it's actually less expensive than quality dog/cat foods. It's done when the chicken has really fallen apart and is just sort of strings in the mix or when your tired of messing with it, whichever comes first.

Been doing this for a long time and had very good results over the years. We buy chicken hindquarters, or whole chickens for that matter, by the cas when they come on sale and keep them frozen. The mix must be refrigerated and the animals seem to like it best if it's served cold. I've eaten this mess and, with a little extra salt added, is better than most of the chicken and veggie soups you can buy.

Windy today, and kind of cold.

No fair picking on Rod just because he's broke down. You can pick on him any old time.

Have a good evening.

Mike
WOW that is awesome, I am now going to steal your recipe......if ya don't mine I've been looking & looking for a decent recipe w/ more info than I can find & you've hit the nail on the head!!! I've been wanting to start feeding my dogs like this for about 6 mo. now the vet said it may benefit my poor epiletic(sp) dog, she seems to be going down hill some Ron & I are starting to think about what we may have to do w/ her, not good thoughts AT ALL!! Poor thing had 2 hard siezures yesterday. Thanks again for posting this

Old 10-28-2009, 12:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Ugh went out to check on Kubbie this morning & she's siezing again I think, she's NOT doing well at all, Ron is coming home early to help me w/ her I think. We are NOT looking forward to today....have a feeling it's not goin to be good

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread