Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
Ugh went out to check on Kubbie this morning & she's siezing again I think, she's NOT doing well at all, Ron is coming home early to help me w/ her I think. We are NOT looking forward to today....have a feeling it's not goin to be good
Things like that happen all too often with pets. Hope for the best and deal with what comes up. Maybe a different med from the vet but you just never know. Hang in there, we just try to make the dogs think they have won the doggie lottery for as long as we have them.

Mike

Old 10-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Take plenty of cable or chain with you for that snow ride Hap, getting a heavy quad stuck is no fun and you gotta be able to reach a good anchor to use the winch. Found that out the hard way last year. Mike
Do chains help very much? I'm good for 12" of snow, atleast that's my ground clearance

Old 10-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Do chains help very much? I'm good for 12" of snow, atleast that's my ground clearance
I built a set if chains for the 360 out of some old car chains. Used the V-Bar ice grippers and put a cross link every other side link instead of every fourth link like they come. With chains on all four and using four wheel drive I do well till I get high centered. They work really well for plowing snow and pushing thru powder snow. Not so good if the snow is deep and wet. It would help a lot if I were to get some tall, narrow tires for use in the snow. Works great in the mud the way it is but throws a lot of mud around. Same with cow, well, you know, the brown stuff. Messes up the ride and sometimes makes it harder to turn. You can definitly go more places, get stuck deeper and get in more trouble with chains when the snow is deep.

Got out of going shoping today, got to build a couple of bookshelves instead. Lucky me.

Have a peacful night.

Mike

Old 10-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by 2mnyToyz
Now I heard that one time when crossing over from Pullman to Moscow, for reasons undisclosed here, that he secretly saved a Husky fan after the Apple Cup from being teased by Cougs... This is definately an unconfirmed rumor, but givin' the purple and gold colors he secrelty wears, I think this is true.
Lies! All Lies!
I own nothing purple and never will, and purple and gold is a terrible color combination! How many purple and gold cars have you seen? Except maybe some deranged husky.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Evenin' PSAR
YES! I have a working computer again!

Old 10-28-2009, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Lies! All Lies!
I own nothing purple and never will, and purple and gold is a terrible color combination! How many purple and gold cars have you seen? Except maybe some deranged husky.
hhmmmm.I have one gold 450r and one purple one...ha ha...

Old 10-29-2009, 07:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 10-29-2009, 07:47 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by hondablue
hhmmmm.I have one gold 450r and one purple one...ha ha...
There's no accounting for taste!

Old 10-29-2009, 07:47 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR

Old 10-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well it's not a good day @ the Sandvig house, Ron & I just got back from the vet, we had to put Kubbie to sleep this morning she was on 2 valium last night & started siezing BAD about 11:30pm, she siezed for an over an hour & not like any other ones she's had. So we loaded her in the car & took her to Diamond Vet in Everett & SHAME ON THEM they turned us away cuz we didn't have $150 cash @ that time of the moring :confused; I will NEVER EVER ask them for help again, we ended up bringing her home, BTw she could not walk or stand anymore so when I told her normal vet that this morning they were appalled!!!! The vet said she just has/had too much nuerological damage, they could possibly do brain surgery to the tune of around $10K YES I SAID TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!! sO HE said if it was him he would do the same thing we did, she had a great 2 1/2 yrs w/ us, so we comforted her as he gave her a shot to go to sleep, then he took her in the back & gave her the 2nd shot sorry to blah blah on here but it's hard!~! She's up there running her little legs off now I'm sure of it w/ NO more siezures :_ thanks for listening everyone

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread