Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, no one comes on here much anymore

Old 12-31-2009, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

Hi everyone
thought I'd check in and say hi!
I'm still recovering, doing much better but still have a long way to go.....micro steps
my right side is working a lot better, but my current goal is getting the muscles in better shape, they are firing now! still have minimum foot control, but the throttle thumb is getting there

Mike....I put a pair of Mudlites on the Bomb in the months before I sold it (still have them) and I really liked them. I probably should sell them

I'll check in later!

Old 12-31-2009, 08:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Happy New Years Eve

I'm bringing in the new year with my first cold (or whatever it is, mostly head and throat) of the year, thought for sure I'd go all year without being sick

Old 12-31-2009, 08:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by LdyJay
Yup, no one comes on here much anymore
Facebook is partly to blame

Old 12-31-2009, 08:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by RealtorRider
Hi everyone
thought I'd check in and say hi!
I'm still recovering, doing much better but still have a long way to go.....micro steps
my right side is working a lot better, but my current goal is getting the muscles in better shape, they are firing now! still have minimum foot control, but the throttle thumb is getting there.
I'll check in later!
Great hearing from ya, glad things are improving, please keep in touch

Old 12-31-2009, 09:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Hi Bill: Been quite awhile, been wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear the damage is correcting, that's really important. Keep at it, as you know the only way to get better is to keep pushing for more.

About the tires, long way up there from here and I've about decided to go with a less aggressive tread that will last longer on the roads. Too much pavement from what I've been learning from the local tire store and coffee table. Must be about twenty old and young dudes that frequent one place for coffee and breakfast. Consensus over the past few weeks seems to be to go with a less aggressive tread for tire milage where so much time is spent on the roads and a real deciding factor is the milder tread slings a lot less mud and cow poop around when your chasing the fool things in open country. Especially stubble ground when it's wet.

We have heavy frost in the trees due to the constantly freezing temperatures and quite a lot of fog. Looks like a fairyland outside with the snow on the ground and all. Supposed to get around six inches of new snow today but I kind of doubt it, sky last night didn't look like snow. It's up to 20 degrees this morning and dead calm. Fog has lifted again and it's really pretty out.

You folks all have a great day. Maybe a few more folks will start dropping in to say Hi.

Mike

Old 12-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 12-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

BILL!!!! Good to hear from you. Glad things are getting better!!!!!

Old 12-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Facebook is partly to blame
Yup, Facebook is da devil....

Old 12-31-2009, 03:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Well, some weather Guru I turned out to be. Started snowing about 9:30 and been hard at it since. Went out and plowed the driveways, turn arounds and mailbox turnouts at both houses. Using the quad as it's so much faster than the garden tractor.

Have about 3 inches of new on the first area I plowed for a total of about nine inches. The snow has slowed down now. Supposed to warm up in a couple of days so I'm hoping one more plowing will do the job.

What fun! Not!

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread