Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Tuesday Morning PSAR

No Rod this week

Ten, it's up to you to give me a hard time

Have a good one today

Old 02-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Welcome Atrodeoch, you are certainly welcome, even if you do live on the east side
Well thank you!

BTW, great weather over here today (actually, for the past week). Sun is shining! Definately going to pop out to the track this weekend.

Happy Tuesday!

Old 02-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally Posted by atrodeoch
Well thank you!

BTW, great weather over here today (actually, for the past week). Sun is shining! Definately going to pop out to the track this weekend.

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome atrodeoch. The East side of the state is lightly represented around here. I suspect I'm the only consistent poster from the dry side.

We're located south central near Goldendale, what part of the state are you from. Thinking maybe since you mentioned going to the track you might be from this area as well. Eddieville and Starvation Ridge tracks are both near us.

Hap I'm glad to hear Hollywood is able to stay home and give adult supervision to your activities. Kind of wish I still had the place is Seattle at times so I could give her some help. Or at least take you riding so she could have a day off.

How's the remodel going by the way?

Have a good one.

Mike

Old 02-23-2010, 03:56 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by tencubed
Welcome atrodeoch. The East side of the state is lightly represented around here. I suspect I'm the only consistent poster from the dry side.

We're located south central near Goldendale, what part of the state are you from. Thinking maybe since you mentioned going to the track you might be from this area as well. Eddieville and Starvation Ridge tracks are both near us.

Hap I'm glad to hear Hollywood is able to stay home and give adult supervision to your activities. Kind of wish I still had the place is Seattle at times so I could give her some help. Or at least take you riding so she could have a day off.

Have a good one.

Mike
Actually from the Tri-Cities... so Horn Rapids is the closest track. (Especially now that Toes doesn't allow quads on their track anymore... only 2 wheels.) I am familiar with Eddieville and Starvation though.

Thanks for the welcome! Good to know I am not the only one from the dry side.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon/evening PSAR

did I hear Larry say he needed someone to give him a hard time???? :P:P

Well Trev graduates out of Cub Scouts tonight!! gets his Webelo badge & now it's off to Boy Scouts maybe sometime this summer we'll see what happens, hmmm maybe he'll start racing again :Q:Q big boy says he wants to take Trev to some mx races haha too bad big boy BROKE poor Elinore again he sure is hard on equipement I keep telling him IT'S NOT BORROWED WE OWN IT haha got too broken tie rods, well 1 snapped @ tie rod end the other is bent nice, guess that's what happens when you braff down a trail w/ new gearing & hit a tree DOH

Well have a great night all

Old 02-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Have a good one.
Mike
I call this a whole house remodel, one room at a time, should be finished in 15 yrs or so

The bathroom/closet area off the family room has, new copper, abs drains and vents, subfloor, underlayment, studs, drywall and pedestal sink, the pergo flooring will be next

I'm putting up sheetrock in the family room, bathroom, laundry, breakfast area and kitchen, once that rocks done, then pergo in all those rooms

I'm making progress for a weekend warrior

Old 02-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
Good afternoon/evening PSAR
big boy says he wants to take Trev to some mx races haha too bad big boy BROKE poor Elinore again he sure is hard on equipement I keep telling him IT'S NOT BORROWED WE OWN IT haha got too broken tie rods, well 1 snapped @ tie rod end the other is bent nice, guess that's what happens when you braff down a trail w/ new gearing & hit a tree DOH

Well have a great night all
Congrats Trev!!!

You know for such a talented rider DJ ends up AOTK(**** Over Tea Kettle) alot. I still remember the carnage of the poor 350 and the look on his face as he popped out from under it in a cloud of dust and parts EVERYWHERE along the road.
That, and his superman impression at Sandlake. Dang I gotta dig out those pics.
You guys NEED to make a dunes trip this year!

Old 02-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by HappaRap
I call this a whole house remodel, one room at a time, should be finished in 15 yrs or so

The bathroom/closet area off the family room has, new copper, abs drains and vents, subfloor, underlayment, studs, drywall and pedestal sink, the pergo flooring will be next

I'm putting up sheetrock in the family room, bathroom, laundry, breakfast area and kitchen, once that rocks done, then pergo in all those rooms

I'm making progress for a weekend warrior
Well I was going to give you crap that it's only been 3 years so far, but you already owned up to the 15 year time frame. Maybe we'll see you on a dunes trip before I retire...

Tell Miss Hollywood "Hi" from me. We all need to do breakfast soon.

Old 02-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Hump Day Morning PSAR

Not much going on, gonna hang the pocket door before I go to work to see if my framing is worth a dang

Have a great day

Old 02-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

It's wet over here this morning, rainy but the overcast is breaking up some. Hope this came as snow in the mountains, I was up there awhile back and what was there has melted back a lot. We need snow up high!

Atrodeoch I've never been to the Horn Rapids track. Don't ride tracks even though the Eddieville track is about two miles from us and I know the owner quite well. Enjoy putting around on my Ute and using it around the place.

So Hap, did the pocket door fit the opening? Those things can be a trial to get to line up just right. Glad to hear you have to go to work today.

DM, tell the boy congratulations on moving on to Boy Scouts. It's a lot of fun. When he gets a little time in he may want to become a Den Chief for the Cubs. I did that and had a good time.

You folks have a super day.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread