Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tencubed
Ha! Good Afternoon PSAR! Post # 15000 on the permalink. Noticed this when I signed on and thought I'd take advantage.

Hap, if I tried to run three or four miles they would have to send the ambulance to get me. Course it would only have to go a couple of hundred yards at the most. Mike
Congratulations on the 15000 Mike, I remember when 10 or 12 of us used to make the run for those special numbers

This whole running thing is mostly just to lose weight and get my cardio in check. I'd like to run a few 5K races just for the fun of it, but don't think I'll ever make it to a Marathon, wouldn't mind training for a 1/2 Marathon though

Old 02-27-2010, 05:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Saturday Morning PSAR

Woot Woot The weekend is here

Old 02-27-2010, 08:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by LdyJay
Congrats Trev!!!

You know for such a talented rider DJ ends up AOTK(**** Over Tea Kettle) alot. I still remember the carnage of the poor 350 and the look on his face as he popped out from under it in a cloud of dust and parts EVERYWHERE along the road.
That, and his superman impression at Sandlake. Dang I gotta dig out those pics.
You guys NEED to make a dunes trip this year!
LOL yeah he THINKS he has talent ya know who i really feel sorry for......AMANDA haha, now he has taken the rear tires & tie rods off of HER yfz we told her to kick his butt haha

Yes WE NEED TO MAKE A DUNE TRIP we are going to TRY this summer!!!! Our luck we'll only be able to make it to Sand Lake but hey guess it is better than nothing it's been a few years that's for sure ahhh yep that was an awesome pic of the superman haha HEY that 300 is almost back on the trial shocker i know,

Old 02-27-2010, 08:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by HappaRap
I bought a metal framed pocket door frame with tri rollers from Johnson Hardware, it's a work of art, door fit perfect and with very easy adjustments to the rollers it lined up perfect. I'm very happy with it, a very nice 6 panel white door, Val loves it
I need one of those for between our master bath & laundry room/mudd room, we have a door which is totally in the way, just haven't gotten around to the pocket door yet, since you have the experience maybe you can do it?? :P:P

Old 02-27-2010, 08:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by LdyJay
I was the only one that witnessed it. He was leading on the 350 and had that sucker pinned in 5th. Both of us like to go fast, so we were taking off to do a little WOT while his mom(Dirtmomma), dad and brother were riding in a gravel pit.
I was following him around a corner on an overgrown logging road and his entire wheel, hub and all came off. He did really well staying upright for a few seconds and moving forward past the huge rocks along the road to a "soft" dirt spot. He and that quad swapped spots for who was on top about 4 times. He landed standing with that "holy crap" look while he did a mental self test. We never did find that tire assembly and the quad was an awesome yard sale.

Like I said, have to dig out those pics. It was pretty impressive he didn't get really hurt. He does seem to have a talent for the tuck and roll.
OMG I JUST ROFLMAO reading this AHHHHH the memories he STILL looks for that tire/wheel when we go up there haha yes he does seem to have a talent for riding out a wipe out pretty good!

Old 02-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Nice out today, sky has cleared and a little ground fog that is burning off now that the sun is up.

Went out and tried to call in some coyotes that have been bothering the neighbors sheep but they are getting too wise. Dark and fog I could get them into about 20 or 30 yards but no closer and the fog was just too thick. Maybe in the morning. Must be a dozen or more of the dang things.

Hap, what you whooten about? Hollywood going to give you a day off?

We're, the family, going to spend a couple of weeks on the coast just after school is out, maybe take the quads and give that sand running a tryout. Where we go is not too far from sand lake I understand. Little later in the summer I'm going on a ride in southern Oregon with Bear 45-70 and some other folks from the Portland area. Bunch of old timers with quads and guns going out to enjoy some riding and competitive shooting. Should be a lot of fun.

Sometime next week I'm helping another neighbor move some cow/calf pairs about 15 miles. Sounds like a long day on the quad.

I think I'm getting more seat time than any of you folks anymore.

Have a great day, gotta go load a bunch of stuff up and make another dump run.

Mike

Old 02-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 02-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

It's good to be home!!

Old 02-28-2010, 07:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Sunday Morning PSAR

Alittle work on the house this morning then join the Clinton family and friends at Paradise Lanes in Parkland to celebrate Hayley's 13th birthday

Hope everybody has a great day

Welcome back Rod, we sure did miss you

Old 02-28-2010, 09:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Another pretty day today, just 30 degrees and clear. Did anyone notice the full moon last night? Pretty.

Being clear did not help the coyote calling, I must be doing something wrong.

Rod, it's good to have you back. Hap was simply not getting enough abuse even though I tried. It sometimes takes a real expert to do things right. 8>)

Have a crystal clear day.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread