Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

That is HORRIBLE about the dog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I just don't like seeing them in the back of trucks especially on the freeway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

My very first dog of my own that happened too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he was a little mutt & was wet & muddy & my step dad put him in the back of the truck w/ a rope on him well he jumped & I saw it all from the mirror [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was about 11 yr. old, I used to have my black chow in the p/u bed but this was all in South Dakota he got flung out once rounding a corner [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] he survived w/o injury, the ex drug him for a couple miles w/o knowing it once down the road to the farm we lived on he was almost dead but he threw him on the ground & revived him it was horrible!!! That Chow made the journey out here just to have some jack hole take him out at 12 yrs. old

Ok well enough of that needless to say our dogs DO NOT ride in the truck ect. they are too much of wussies anyway LOL

Old 04-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well it was awesome weather here yesterday got LOTS of yard work done was in the yard from 10am to 5pm

Got the mower out & mowed what I could looks much better, fixed some dirt around the skirting, planted flowers & just moved a whole lot of junk, it's starting to look like a yard again & not a construction site LOL contractor should be out this next week to finish for the final YIPEEEEE

So today we are working on getting some garbage hauled I do believe............it's just never ending [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well have a great day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2008, 11:44 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

looks like I'll be at the skate park for a while today....the boys have been itching to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Good evening PSAR!

Hey, Is there any secret to repacking mufflers?</end quote></div>

none that I am aware

what kind of packing?

wrap the packing,,,use some masking tape to hold it tight if you need to,,,twist the core the same direction as the wrap if needed to keep the packing tight,,,,and push it on

install the end cap and bolts</end quote></div>

Thanks Bing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I will keep that in mind.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Back from 4 days at Winchester and 3 at Driftwood. Great trip, the Renegade is awesome. Climbed banshee hill with ease and all the other dunes in 2wd. Hit 67 MPH on the flats at Driftwood. Raced Eric's Raptor, and won by 5 quad lenghts.
The grandsons LTA 50 thru a chain on the 2nd day and broke the case. Now it needs a new motor. We went to North Bend and bought him a new Outlaw 50.
The Outlaw is much faster than the LTA was. He has a ball and wouldn't let his sister ride it.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:17 PM
"One Wheel Short"

tony, is the LTA a 2 or 4 stroke? If it is a 2, I have a set of cases.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:18 PM
"One Wheel Short"

here is a blurb from Wildturkey's myspace

Travel to Afghanistan

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have made it Ramstein Air Base in Germany. I am supposed to leave for the box tomorrow morning which is rather quick from what I hear. Just cause I am still shocked about it, I want to tell everyone that I got to see the Northern Lights at 35,000ft over the Hudson Bay last night. I thought I was seeing **** but when its pitch black out and the clouds are moving and have psychedelic colors. I felt like I was tripping on the airplane. It was cool. I just wish it would have lasted a little longer before we passed it though. I will try to keep everyone up to date with whats going on so. Guess I will talk to you all later.

P.S. Hopefully I can gets some pictures of a C-5 landing on a dirt runway tomorrow for you guys. It should be awesome. Well the take off and landing part anyway

Old 04-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bill.
It's a 2006 4 stroke. Eric just bought a CT racing CDI, and I removed three rollers and modded the exhast. Made it move pretty good . But the Outlaw is still faster.
We are going to sell it once it is fixed. He also has a 2004 LTA 50 2 stroke he wants to sell to get a bigger one for his daughter.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:54 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

Bill.

It's a 2006 4 stroke. Eric just bought a CT racing CDI, and I removed three rollers and modded the exhast. Made it move pretty good . But the Outlaw is still faster.

We are going to sell it once it is fixed. He also has a 2004 LTA 50 2 stroke he wants to sell to get a bigger one for his daughter.</end quote></div>

allrighty then, I have this set of cases just sitting here if anyone ever needs them..... it'll cost ya a caffine free diet pepsi [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] This ain't no soup kitchen! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread