Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay Seven</end quote></div>
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] 4 U

Old 11-20-2008, 12:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma BURRRRRRRRRRRRR it's a chilly one out there, & really chilly this morning, I hit the wipers & the window was ICE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
31 degrees when I passed through Marysville this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2008, 12:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay Seven</end quote></div>

[img][/img] 4 U</end quote></div>

You know the way...

Old 11-20-2008, 01:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

How ya feeling Jayna?

Old 11-20-2008, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

Ya, hopes U are feeling good enough to make it to them there dunes!

I'm jealous, and yes I do know the way, but probably will only make it down as far as Clark County fairgrounds, and it won't be me who will be doing the riding/racing.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like last week was a bad week for Jayna and I. Sorry to hear about your car accident Jayna. Is this the same car that was in an accident on hwy 9? If so, that little car is made of steel. Hope you feel better!

Well last Thursday I got up for work and I had a text message from my cousin/babysitter. Saying that her youngest had been up all night with the flu. I didn't want Allyson to get it so I called in. Everyone has been bugging me to bring her in so I thought this would be a good day to do it. We got to Bellevue around 10 and went to my best friends work first. I got a call on my phone that I missed, I checked the voicemail and it was my HR from my work. I knew right away when I knew it was HR that I was getting layed off. I called her back and she appoligized I don't know how many times saying she was sorry she was doing this over the phone. She told me they had a significate amount of people layed off. I asked her was I one of the choosen one's because I was just gone for 2 months because I had a kid. She said NO! Yea whatever! I told her that I would be at my work in an hour for my last check. My friend and I went to lunch and I was at my work in an hour. The manager was hanging onto my check. She doesn't like me and I don't like her. I have been at this place for TEN years and because we had a fall out she layed me off. She didn't tell me that but I have talked with alot of people and they all brought that up. Me and another girl have been there ten years. The rest of the people that got layed off have been there for 3 years or less. Me and the girl that have been there for ten years have both gotten into it with the manager. I have complained about her before. She talks to you like your an idiot and neither one of us would let her talk down to us. Well this is what she did to get rid of us. So now I'm layed off and looking for a job. So if anybody knows of anybody hiring please let me know. I would like to keep it in the north end so I can be closer to home.

Oh yea when I came back from maternity leave the manager didn't give me my full job back. I had to train 3 people how to do my job before my leave. When I came back I only got half of my job back, which pissed me off. So I knew then that if we had a lay off that I would be one of the ones that would go since I wasn't the only one that knew how to do my job!

Steps off soap box!!!!!

Old 11-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

How ya feeling Jayna?</end quote></div>

Better living through pharmaceutical assistance....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Last weekend was rough. Taking it easy at work, and coming home and doing nothing. Significantly better today. Thanks for asking.

Start PT tomorrow. Think I will omit my plans for the holiday weekend in the evaluation interview... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2008, 02:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Sounds like last week was a bad week for Jayna and I. Sorry to hear about your car accident Jayna. Is this the same car that was in an accident on hwy 9? If so, that little car is made of steel. Hope you feel better!</end quote></div>

No, this is the little commuter 87 Mazda 626 I got to replace that one that got totaled in January. It was one of those really great finds, too. Got it from the original owner for $750 with 200,000 miles but from driving here to Texas alot. The guy had a newspaper sized bundle of repair receipts and really maintained it. 32mpg. Only had it since August. I haven't looked at it to see if it's going to be fixable or worth fixing, but if I had to make a claim on it, it would get totaled for sure.
Could have been worse...

Sorry to hear about your job. That's a crappy thing. Hopefully you'll find something better soon.

I am heading to the dunes come hell or high water!

Old 11-20-2008, 03:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Ken, where ya going and where ya staying???

aahh crap, never mind. I'll call ya tomorrow. Forgot I'm off so I won't have access to computer for 5 days...Give momma a hug and tell her hi...
BTW, got any more LTR bumpers lying around??? I'll trade ya a crumpled broken one of yours for a not so broken one of yours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL..........

Hey Billy FireRider,
Did you go to the SAR 4x4 Unit meeting last month????

Old 11-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread