Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

I now have room in my garage for a 5th quad, even a blue one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone knows of anyone who is looking for an 86' 250R I know where there is one for sale for $1500 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

Good afternoon PSAR. Ricky had his last little league game and pool party today. Brrrr! Not summer weather for show!

Two more weeks of school, then we are heading to Florence [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah, anyone know of anyone who is looking for a pick up, I know of someone who has two up for sale................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I now have room in my garage for a 5th quad, even a blue one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Just tell the red ones to play nice with it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Josh14 I'd LOVE to go riding a few days a week, but everyone that we trust works during the day. You're a trustworthy guy, you want to come over and baby sit and I'll go riding????? </end quote></div>
If he doesn't puke, poop or cry, Val and I might give him a try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

Oh yeah, anyone know of anyone who is looking for a pick up, I know of someone who has two up for sale................[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Darn wish we could afford the 77, Ron just found out the little D-50 p/u we've had for years has a shot motor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] now we are back to using the suburban & trailer to haul garbage dang it!! He was pricing the parts to fix it online & it costs more than a different truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] oh well maybe that'll be one more we can get out of the yard YIPPEEEEEE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Josh14 I'd LOVE to go riding a few days a week, but everyone that we trust works during the day. You're a trustworthy guy, you want to come over and baby sit and I'll go riding????? </end quote></div>

If he doesn't puke, poop or cry, Val and I might give him a try [img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL that's a good one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] if you can figure out how to get him to stop doing that will you let me know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

In the movie National Treasure II, Book of Secrets, what was the significance of page 47 in the Presidents Book?

Old 06-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

In the movie National Treasure II, Book of Secrets, what was the significance of page 47 in the Presidents Book?</end quote></div>

Who killed Kennedy?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread