Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Nice looking bike there, TRex!
If there was some way I could guarantee that my tools would be 100% safe on the the job overnight, I would get a bike and ride it to work. No way I can keep my tools secure , though.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:59 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good morning PSAR!

Off to Walker Valley this morning. Cycle Barn is sponsoring a trail clean up day today. I use the place, so I will help clean it up, and hang with some of my ex co-workers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

they are serving lunch, giving out t-shirts, and door prizes if I heard correctly.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Josh14 I'd LOVE to go riding a few days a week, but everyone that we trust works during the day. You're a trustworthy guy, you want to come over and baby sit and I'll go riding????? </end quote></div>

If he doesn't puke, poop or cry, Val and I might give him a try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

And yet Val keeps you around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What time Bill?

Old 06-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap In the movie National Treasure II, Book of Secrets, what was the significance of page 47 in the Presidents Book?</end quote></div> Who killed Kennedy?</end quote></div> Then I thought it was the letter from Queen Victoria to the Confederate General Pike. But now I just think we will have to wait till the third movie which is the # of Statue of Liberty's made. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I figure there'll be a third movie also, even though the second movie didn't get very good reviews. I even searched out message boards to get input about page 47, didn't come up with anything positive. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Old 06-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 06-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Josh14<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I now have room in my garage for a 5th quad, even a blue one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div> Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't you despise blue quads? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Only when they're ahead of him in a drag race, which is 90% of the time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400 Man! I haven't been on here for a while! Working swings 5 days a week sucks. Did get a new toy. Not the Duck though but i'm happy with it.</end quote></div>
Very nice, congratulations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Josh14 I'd LOVE to go riding a few days a week, but everyone that we trust works during the day. You're a trustworthy guy, you want to come over and baby sit and I'll go riding????? </end quote></div> If he doesn't puke, poop or cry, Val and I might give him a try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div> And yet Val keeps you around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Old 06-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread