Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Hey Windgdude can you ask Josh a ? for Ron about a BMW, he wants to know why there are 2 wires running to the rear diff?? </end quote></div>

It's a electric rearend, the engine sends impluses through the two wires to the rear diff which in turn sends the information to the wheels, telling them to go round and round [img][/img]</end quote></div>

No, no no, they're for the self destruct charges that BMW sends you when the warranty runs out and you can't afford to have it fixed any more.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Well, I'm very proud of Val, she mowed the back lawn tonight, she has never touched a lawnmower, she said she would try and tackle the front lawn in the next couple of days, Wow, I love that lady [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]</end quote></div> Alright! One less task for you to do around the house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Now you just need to show her how to weed! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I guess then I would be expected to cook, you know that would be a disaster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2008, 12:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400 No, no no, they're for the self destruct charges that BMW sends you when the warranty runs out and you can't afford to have it fixed any more.</end quote></div>
Ain't that the truth.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Hey Windgdude can you ask Josh a ? for Ron about a BMW, he wants to know why there are 2 wires running to the rear diff?? </end quote></div>

It's a electric rearend, the engine sends impluses through the two wires to the rear diff which in turn sends the information to the wheels, telling them to go round and round [img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL HMMM OK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll tell Ron that haha see what he says [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's his new "drift" racer :rollseyes: god that guy just never amazes me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], traded the non-running RX-7 for it & it's a runner all slammed to the ground he LOVES the stupid thing, it is cool looking & in the back window it says "Ridin' Dirty" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] should be fun @ Monroe though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2008, 12:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well had a couple come look @ RV today, he looked the other day & brought his wife to look they offered $2K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I said I was firm @ $2500 BUT I'd let it go for $2300, people just want something for NOTHING but he said he'd think about it for a day or so, so we'll see I really hope it sells I'm sicking of looking @ 2 of them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

My older dog Sport & my Kubbie girl got into a big old brawl tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] man her & Moto were playing nice w/ a toy & Sport just HAD to go take it from them, well I guess she's SICK OF THAT cuz he layed into her & she came back w/ a vengence I was SKEERT, all I seen was teeth & hair standing up, I finally seen the Chow Chow come out in her, then I was afraid she'd start seizing again MAN WHAT A MESS haha, Ron got them broke up before anyone got hurt DAMN DOGS too much drama, he even broke a hammer in the process [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] NO he DID NOT hit the dogs w/ it he threw it LOL he was working away on the porch like a nice hubby [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Moto just stood back & was like DUH WHATS GOING ON HAHA

So have a good night all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah we got rid of TWO vehicles here for service today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Makes Ron a happy Dad haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2008, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

DM, I gave Josh the mssage andhe said he would get ahold of Ron.

Peyton went to our Dr. today and we found out that she broke (fractured) her left arm as well. Now she has Jenna beat for broken bones, not a very good thing to be proud of, but she is.

Good Night PSAR.

Old 06-24-2008, 02:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude Peyton went to our Dr. today and we found out that she broke (fractured) her left arm as well. Now she has Jenna beat for broken bones, not a very good thing to be proud of, but she is.</end quote></div>
Sorry to hear about the additional breakage, she's a tough girl, she'll be ready to ride again soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2008, 08:33 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR.

Nice weather at Florence, but the trip was too short! Ricky's battery wouldn't hold a charge (the battery has been iffy since it was new) and the fuel station kept popping the fuse, but otherwise it was all good. I guess I'm supposed to check the fuel filter on it - I was told it is probably working too hard due to a dirty filter (shrug) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We met the people across the way and they were fun to ride with.

I can't believe I am up this early - ugh! Michael's dad booked an early am flight though, so it's off to sea-tac I go.

The new truck did great pulling the trailer! Wow! But I did get a shock when I filled the tank - $168 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Thank goodness I only filled it twice this trip - much better than stopping every 120 miles with the green truck. We actually made it in less than 8 hours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Have a great day all!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude Peyton went to our Dr. today and we found out that she broke (fractured) her left arm as well. Now she has Jenna beat for broken bones, not a very good thing to be proud of, but she is.</end quote></div>

Sorry to hear about the additional breakage, she's a tough girl, she'll be ready to ride again soon </end quote></div>

Hope she heals fast. Michael and I have both been there and send our best wishes for Peyton.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread