Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker In a few months, 2 hours at a time will be a real long sleep. It's prolly good to practice.</end quote></div> Teething was always my favorite time.</end quote></div> I think teething was easy compared to this "terrible two" bullsh!t. Atleast with teething you know why she is grumpy.</end quote></div>

Of course teething and twos are no contest for the dreaded 14-16 age, it's all downhill after that [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

PRAISE THE LORD ON THAT ONE [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] I can TOTALLY attest to that but add 18 to that!!!</end quote></div>

At 18 they should be out of the house!</end quote></div>

NOT if they're still in school geesh Rod have a [IMG]i/expressions/heart.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

He's over 18, he has his GED (that means he's graduated) so he should at least be paying some rent if he's still living at home. And he DEFINATELY should not be giving his mother grief if he has a free place to stay and hot food on his plate!</end quote></div>

Ahhh he doesn't give me grief really I'm just a worry wart when it comes to him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hey he IS paying for his own car & insurance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] as for rent naw not yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Hey he IS paying for his own car & insurance</end quote></div>

I guess I was a "Hard ***" father.
My boys had to pay for their own gas, insurance AND car! While they were still in high school. That is, if they wanted to drive.
They both bought their first cars from my Dad and Mom and my parents made them sign a contract with monthly payments.
Little did the boys know was that my parents were putting all the payments into bank accounts and when the boys paid their cars off they not only got the titles from my parents but also got a bank book with all the monthly payments they had made plus interest!!
I taught the boys the responsibility of having to make payments on time.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hey he IS paying for his own car & insurance</end quote></div>

I guess I was a "Hard ***" father.

My boys had to pay for their own gas, insurance AND car! While they were still in high school. That is, if they wanted to drive.

They both bought their first cars from my Dad and Mom and my parents made them sign a contract with monthly payments.

Little did the boys know was that my parents were putting all the payments into bank accounts and when the boys paid their cars off they not only got the titles from my parents but also got a bank book with all the monthly payments they had made plus interest!!

I taught the boys the responsibility of having to make payments on time.</end quote></div>

Ever since my first job at 15 i've paid for all of the stuff i own...tv, comp, bed furni, car, truck, cell, and the dirtbike hehehe i have over a 750 credit score weeee but i had to move back home because of my truck and the 266 a month insurance payments...BLEH!!! but going to school again so i'll move out after that

Old 06-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Don't get me wrong DJ does pay for all the "things" he wants which includes gas ect. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hell the kid was working 2 jobs & going to school but it got too much for him right now plus McD's sucks LOL
We don't make him pay rent though I'm just damn happy he is continuing his education!!
The only thing we've really bought him is his quads & none of them are even in his name!
I'm sure it sounds like he's spoiled which for awhile he was [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but he has grown up ALOT of the last couple years!!

Nothing wrong w/ a Hard *** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] sometimes it's a good thing, heck I'm sure he thinks I'm a witch alot of the time but thats ok

Haha he just got home from school, not liking that Renton commute on Tues. & Thurs. when he goes to school for 10 hrs then has to sit in traffic for 2hrs.

Old 06-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap I now have to pick up some of the black streak remover, I have green streaks in the front also, hummmmm that sounds kinda bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div> You have black streaks in back and green streaks in front? Sounds like you have more problems than just a F'd up ankle!</end quote></div>
Must be these antibiotics I'm on, doctor said they could have some ill effects [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2008, 12:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma I'd go to around $2500 & that is a STEAL for that little bus it has NO leaks & everything works so we'll see [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I'd say that price is good for anything that can be driven out of your driveway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hola PSAR.. now for bed

Old 06-13-2008, 01:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I guess I was a "Hard ***" father</end quote></div>
You must not have been "Hard Assed" enough, they still talk to you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy Hola PSAR.. now for bed</end quote></div>
Damn, he comes and he leaves like a thief in the night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2008, 03:36 AM
Pro Rider

Here is a link to the CL ad for the older pick up

1977 Chevy Pick Up

Hola to you too Cowboy.

Nighty Night - 430 comes soon!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread