Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PugetSoundIslander Paulsons is done with my bike!!! YAY going to pick it up in a short bit!!! anyone down for belfaire this weekend?</end quote></div>
Nope, I'm still on crutches [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Dm run up to Gi joes and grab some black streak remover. That is what I wash my trailer with and it comes out shiney as heck. You don't even have to use soap. Just spray on. We have a long brush that we use. brush it around and rinse it off. It helps alot with the streaks you get from where the water comes off the roof.</end quote></div>
Since I haven't been able to wash my motorhome, I now have to pick up some of the black streak remover, I have green streaks in the front also, hummmmm that sounds kinda bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

Have you used Black streak remover before?

It works really good. Joel's brother (Jeff) was over acouple of weeks ago when Justin was washing the trailer and he was like dang what is that stuff. He never heard of it before. It helps to get the bugs off too, They don't crust on to the trailers/motorhomes! LOL

Old 06-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Have you used Black streak remover before? </end quote></div>
I've never had to use it before, I washed my MH so much, it never had time to form bad black streaks, but I'll have to use it for sure now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Is anybody having problems viewing pictures on CL?

Old 06-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Is anybody having problems viewing pictures on CL?</end quote></div>

Yeah, no pics popping up for me.

Old 06-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker In a few months, 2 hours at a time will be a real long sleep. It's prolly good to practice.</end quote></div> Teething was always my favorite time.</end quote></div> I think teething was easy compared to this "terrible two" bullsh!t. Atleast with teething you know why she is grumpy.</end quote></div>
Of course teething and twos are no contest for the dreaded 14-16 age, it's all downhill after that [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
PRAISE THE LORD ON THAT ONE [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] I can TOTALLY attest to that but add 18 to that!!!</end quote></div>
At 18 they should be out of the house!</end quote></div>
NOT if they're still in school geesh Rod have a [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

He's over 18, he has his GED (that means he's graduated) so he should at least be paying some rent if he's still living at home. And he DEFINATELY should not be giving his mother grief if he has a free place to stay and hot food on his plate!

Old 06-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Dm run up to Gi joes and grab some black streak remover. That is what I wash my trailer with and it comes out shiney as heck. You don't even have to use soap. Just spray on. We have a long brush that we use. brush it around and rinse it off. It helps alot with the streaks you get from where the water comes off the roof.</end quote></div>

I now have to pick up some of the black streak remover, I have green streaks in the front also, hummmmm that sounds kinda bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

You have black streaks in back and green streaks in front?
Sounds like you have more problems than just a F'd up ankle!

Old 06-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well BOTH Rv's have been pressure washed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] the little one came out GREAT w/ just the pressure washer & no soap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've used the streak remover before also. Can't really tell anything w/ the blue one LOL, gee maybe cuz it's dark blue [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Guy came & looked @ it, had a couple more to look at, he is looking for a 1st little RV he has a wife & 2 small kids, nice guy BTW haha, he will get back w/ me if he's still interested told him he could drive it this weeknd or when Ron moved the big one cuz there is NO WAY I was going to try to take it out the gate, I'd probably take out the back 1/2 on the posts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] He was saying the other sellers probably wouldn't come down on thier prices I said I WOULD so hopefully he'll call [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd go to around $2500 & that is a STEAL for that little bus it has NO leaks & everything works so we'll see [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I even pressure washed the side of our old storage building [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was on a ROLL haha, got all the green off the siding & windows along w/ ALOT of paint haha
Then moved on to yard work WHEW I can hardly type as my hands & arms are KILLING ME!!
Got some more bark & put it along the "front" side of our house & put a couple of Hosta plants there it looks REALLY nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] it's starting to come around slowly but surely!!

ok well hope everyone is enjoying THE SUN WAHOOOOOOOOO

Old 06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

I now have to pick up some of the black streak remover, I have green streaks in the front also, hummmmm that sounds kinda bad [img][/img]</end quote></div>

You have black streaks in back and green streaks in front?

Sounds like you have more problems than just a F'd up ankle!</end quote></div>

LMAO that's just WRONG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread