Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod A few small/minor mechanical issues dealt with and one trail side tie rod replacement. A 450R tie rod will fit on a 400ex but the toe-in is BIG!!!!</end quote></div>

You must have had an extra tie rod from your 480, didn't you change the tie rods over before the trip?</end quote></div>

Yup, extra 480 tie rod in the trailer. She bent it almost up by South Jetty and Nate and I rode back to Driftwood to retrieve the tie rod and tools and then back to do the repair.
It happened during the last ride of the trip.
What do you mean "didn't I change the tie rods over before the trip?"

Old 06-30-2008, 09:31 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod A few small/minor mechanical issues dealt with.</end quote></div>
Geeze, what's up with these shade tree mechanics, haven't they ever heard of a torque wrench? [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
Yeah the blue raptor had all kinds of parts falling off of it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Nothing major, just a few nuts and bolts and a couple of chain tightening sessions. Nate LOVES it!

Old 06-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

I think I'll be ready for a Naches ride very soon, if anybody has a itching to go after it opens, chime in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

After your ankle is completely healed!
Nate and I are in, depending which weekend you go.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Hi Ho,,,Hi Ho,,,

Old 06-30-2008, 10:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning PSAR

Old 06-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Well my 10 yr class reunion is tomorrow.</end quote></div>

Dang, you must be the youngster of the thread, well with the exception of PSI [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yea, well it was lame. Only about 15 people showed up. Not even anyone I wanted to see. LOL I did have a good time sitting in the sun and listening to two concerts down at Marymoor though. :-)

Old 06-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Ugh, back to reality. Yuck, I am not a fan. Yesterday was ridiculously hot. Good thing the A/C in my truck works.

Good trip to the dunes. The bolts on my left foot peg sheared off(both bolts), that was fun. Rod saved the day with his nifty drill and EZ out. Short trip to the hardware store and it was all better.

Fun, Fun, Fun...SOFT sand and found some new treeshots.

Time to head back to work. Have a great day.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Well my 10 yr class reunion is tomorrow.</end quote></div>

Dang, you must be the youngster of the thread, well with the exception of PSI [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yea im a youngin

Old 06-30-2008, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

I got 3 out of my 4 baby showers done now. Almost have the room ready so I can start decorating. Right now everything is in my living room in the corner.

I love this heat. I know some of you might think I'm nuts, but the only problem I have had was last night. I couldn't sleep so Justin took the A/c out of the other bedroom and brought it into ours. It took awhile for it to get cool, so I'm alittle on the tired side from tossing and turning until midnight. I actually think Saturday was hotter than yesterday. I sat in the sun for 2 hours reading a magazine yesterday then did alittle bit of yard work before I had to go to Justin's side of the family's baby shower, for me.

I totally forgot about the big moving sale. I would of gone down there yesterday morning if I would of remembered.

Oh yea my A/c in my truck hasn't worked since last year. So I was thinking ok, I'll get ready for the little one and make sure I have A/c. Thursday went to Jiffy Lube and had them recharge it, they heard a leak, so Saturday morning I sat at Midas for almost 2 hours, while they looked for the leak. Come to find out they THINK the A/C Compressor is bad. That part is almost $500. So with labor, parts, etc, they quoted me $1060. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Justin's going to call around for me and price them out and hopefully get his buddy to replace it. So I hope to have A/c in a week or two.

Have a good day everyone! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2008, 10:57 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread