Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Mornin' PSAR

Old 07-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap now I have space and workbench room to tear into the 700 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>Mmmmmmmmmm, 510 jug and stage III Hotcam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,</end quote></div> Are you gonna wait to see what I do? I don't have enough dough to warrant you going with a 510 and stage 3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Just gotta keep you guessing!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good mornin everyone

Old 07-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider

morning guys! washougal was great! even tho bubba stewert won again....but the lites was one heck of a race!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Got my interview @ 9 this morning w/ the school [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] haven't heard back from Boeing yet about the background check probably this week I would think, hope the school offers me a job though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'd rather get up @ 7am than 3am LOL

Looks like we are gonna have sunshine today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I missed it yesterday definetly DID NOT miss the rain at all but it did keep the dust down driving out of the campground!! Was VERY dusty riding over the weekend but worth it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well had my interview will hear in a day or 2, unfortunetly I don't have a HS diploma or GED [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he's going to talk to HR to see if I can be hired w/o it, can't imagine i need that to wash dishes but whatever, don't know if I could even pass the GED nowadays [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] SO A LESSON TO ALL THE KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL or you'll be OLD like me w/o one!!!!
At least I still have Boeing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

Good afternoon PSAR. Worked on my jungle today. Hauled 500 lbs of tree trimmings and a small stump to the dump.

Still have a LOT to do. My hands, back, and legs are sore....but it is a good kind of sore when I look at what we accomplished.

My mother is the most amazing woman!

Old 07-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Good afternoon PSAR. Worked on my jungle today. Hauled 500 lbs of tree trimmings and a small stump to the dump.
Still have a LOT to do. My hands, back, and legs are sore....but it is a good kind of sore when I look at what we accomplished. My mother is the most amazing woman!</end quote></div>
Was your mother pulling weed for weed along side you? Those boys of yours are the ripe age to be pulling and such [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Good afternoon PSAR. Worked on my jungle today. Hauled 500 lbs of tree trimmings and a small stump to the dump.

Still have a LOT to do. My hands, back, and legs are sore....but it is a good kind of sore when I look at what we accomplished. My mother is the most amazing woman!</end quote></div>

Was your mother pulling weed for weed along side you? Those boys of yours are the ripe age to be pulling and such [img][/img]</end quote></div>

The boys are with their dads - that is how I am able to get anything done. No whining, no demands, no bickering - it is heaven except that I miss the little turds. My mom did keep up.

Remember, she is the one who helped me rebuild my fence - 216 (8 x 12 - heavy!!!) blocks removed, sand bed put in, leveled, and replaced, 9 wooden panels removed, leveled, and replaced, plus she held the ladder while I trimmed the 4x4 posts with the sawsall and screwed the fence post caps on.

She is 62, short and thin, but in amazing shape. I want to grow up to be like her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread