Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FastEddietrx Just got 2 new jobs (cause one really isnt enough).</end quote></div> Going into winter, one job won't be enough for me, I'll be looking for a part time job on the weekends</end quote></div> i'll pay you $25/hr to plant tulips,,,,and if your real good and fast,,,i can do $30/hr</end quote></div>

Where in the heck are these to be planted?</end quote></div>

LMAO,,,nevermind,,,Julie said the position has been filled [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FastEddietrx Just got 2 new jobs (cause one really isnt enough).</end quote></div> Going into winter, one job won't be enough for me, I'll be looking for a part time job on the weekends</end quote></div> i'll pay you $25/hr to plant tulips,,,,and if your real good and fast,,,i can do $30/hr</end quote></div>

Oregon........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Oregon........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2008, 08:19 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

one ATC 70 is in near new running condition. Beatrice Cycle for old Honda stuff hands down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] They know old Hondas, and they have the parts to fix them, REALLY CHEAP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good afternoon PSAR!

Old 07-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Bout a year ago we bought our grandson a little Suzuki quad. Smallest one, 50 CC IIRC. That thing has been a gem. He's ridden it all over the farm tagging along behind his Dad and guys that work there. Chased cattle, terrorized rabbits and in general been a busy kid. Wore out the original drive chain and is going to be due for some tires sometime this fall from the looks of things. He's towed wagons, tipped it over and all the things kids do including sinking it in the little winter run creek down by the barns.

Sure glad we went with a good name brand and not one of the Chinquads. That is one tough little Suzuki.

Only things that have had to be done to it have been oil changes, new chain, dry it out and replacing the seat because a dang pup ate it.

Brett out at RMC really did us a favor with his good advice.

Mike

Old 07-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

Bout a year ago we bought our grandson a little Suzuki quad. Smallest one, 50 CC IIRC. That thing has been a gem. He's ridden it all over the farm tagging along behind his Dad and guys that work there. Chased cattle, terrorized rabbits and in general been a busy kid. Wore out the original drive chain and is going to be due for some tires sometime this fall from the looks of things. He's towed wagons, tipped it over and all the things kids do including sinking it in the little winter run creek down by the barns.

Sure glad we went with a good name brand and not one of the Chinquads. That is one tough little Suzuki.

Only things that have had to be done to it have been oil changes, new chain, dry it out and replacing the seat because a dang pup ate it.

Brett out at RMC really did us a favor with his good advice.

Mike</end quote></div>

Thats cool that it has been such a good little quad always nice to get those [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But our Chinquad is a good one too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just depends on what kind ya get, guy down the road selling some cheesy little ones BUT there is a PINK one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] gosh maybe I should downsize [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2008, 12:03 AM
"One Wheel Short"

Kymmy, the Kasea is, but isn't a china quad. They (Kasea) has been a well established company, and they are not trying to build Honda knockoffs. They are a force to be reckoned with in youth Quad MX and TT racing. To buy a good machine, without the expense of the big 4, one has to go to a Kasea as you and Ronnie did, or a DRR like Jay and Lu did. It looks like we will have one or two of one of those machines at Christmas time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They both want to race again, as of today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Kymmy, the Kasea is, but isn't a china quad. They (Kasea) has been a well established company, and they are not trying to build Honda knockoffs. They are a force to be reckoned with in youth Quad MX and TT racing. To buy a good machine, without the expense of the big 4, one has to go to a Kasea as you and Ronnie did, or a DRR like Jay and Lu did. It looks like we will have one or two of one of those machines at Christmas time. [IMG][/IMG] They both want to race again, as of today [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

edit...with YOUR mechanical abilities, either of those will make swell little race quads - I think it is awesome that the boys want to race again!

with MY lack of mechanical ability, I have to stick to less exciting, but more reliable (in my experience - I can't speak for others) quads.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Is it time to go to work yet?

Old 07-06-2008, 11:30 AM
"One Wheel Short"