Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Well back from the interview [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] it went GREAT he said he had a couple more today & would call me this afternoon, he liked my experience & sounded like I got it!!! I will go in Thurs. w/ my birth certificate & DL for a background check & my ID card WAHOOOOOO
I will most likely be working 4am-11:30 not too bad, would of liked 5am but he said he needed that 4am'er so I'll do it, also I have room to move up after about 6mo. where the pay goes up a couple dollars an hour so that is something to work towards
Gotta love the bennies, my lunches I only pay the sales tax which he said is about .30 LOL think I can handle that PLUS I get paid for the 2 breaks & 30 min. lunch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], & they pay .75 a day for us to wash our uniforms haha, that's cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] sounds like I may like it!!

Well off to babysit & play in the yard I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Ok, I found the site for Cabin Creek, only thing it doesn't mention it quad riding, can you ride quads there? If not, why not camp at Silver Ridge Ranch in Easton?</end quote></div> id love to go elsewhere cause it gets very dusty out there but its where eric's brother will go.</end quote></div>

It's gonna be dusty everywhere that time of year. Just a few miles down the road you can have hookups, hot showers with nice bathrooms and a great burger within walking distance. You owe it to yourself to check out Silver Ridge Ranch, heck I think every person on this thread has stayed there at one time or another, haven't heard many complaints in the past 5 yrs [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

AND you can ride your quads right to the gas station/store and diner that's right there. Kinda nice to be able to just putt over.

Just obey the rules and don't ride across the airstrip since it's a constant fight to keep that access open for us...Great place though.</end quote></div>

YES Silver Ridge is a VERY nice place to go I'd like to try to go again this year, we will have to see, it'd be nice to take the bus up the pass to see how it does [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's GOTTA do better than the little one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well back from the interview [img][/img][img][/img] it went GREAT he said he had a couple more today & would call me this afternoon, he liked my experience & sounded like I got it!!! I will go in Thurs. w/ my birth certificate & DL for a background check & my ID card WAHOOOOOO

I will most likely be working 4am-11:30 not too bad, would of liked 5am but he said he needed that 4am'er so I'll do it, also I have room to move up after about 6mo. where the pay goes up a couple dollars an hour so that is something to work towards

Gotta love the bennies, my lunches I only pay the sales tax which he said is about .30 LOL think I can handle that PLUS I get paid for the 2 breaks & 30 min. lunch [img][/img], & they pay .75 a day for us to wash our uniforms haha, that's cool [img][/img] sounds like I may like it!!

Well off to babysit & play in the yard I guess [img][/img]</end quote></div>

What kind of a job did you get where you only pay the sales tax on lunches?

Old 07-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz What kind of a job did you get where you only pay the sales tax on lunches?</end quote></div>
Gotta watch those cafes at Boeing, how does that work now? go through the lunch line, show them your badge and the lunch fees add up and your paycheck gets dinged for the bi-monthly amount or something like that? Sorta like a lunch room credit card and you don't see how much you actually eat until it gets taken out of your check. Atleast it keeps Val out of my wallet looking for lunch money [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well back from the interview [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] it went GREAT he said he had a couple more today & would call me this afternoon, he liked my experience & sounded like I got it!!! I will go in Thurs. w/ my birth certificate & DL for a background check & my ID card WAHOOOOOO

Gotta love the bennies, my lunches I only pay the sales tax which he said is about .30 LOL think I can handle that PLUS I get paid for the 2 breaks & 30 min. lunch [IMG][/IMG], & they pay .75 a day for us to wash our uniforms haha, that's cool [IMG][/IMG] sounds like I may like it!!

Well off to babysit & play in the yard I guess [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

What kind of a job did you get where you only pay the sales tax on lunches?</end quote></div>

it's for Eurerest(sp?) the company that feeds Boeing employees [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I will be working in the food area [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but it's a foot in the door haha

Old 07-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well just got off the phone ordering up the front bearing kits for the Kodillac [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] they will be here Thurs.
I used the company fasteddie suggested, they are out of Monroe just opened their doors in Feb. I had called SPCB on Sat. to get a price on them & the guy quoted me $104 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I said THANKS but NO thanks, he musta been looking up OEM Yammi parts cuz they were all seperate prices!!
I went w/ Quadboss & paid $40.20 for BOTH sides [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Looks like I'll be able to take it camping SOON YIPEEEE now just gotta switch out the shocks on the 426 & we're good to go

Old 07-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

All this talk about Silver Ridge Ranch makes me want to go camping and head down to the river, ahhhhh that water was mighty cold [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

All this talk about Silver Ridge Ranch makes me want to go camping and head down to the river, ahhhhh that water was mighty cold [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Let's go!

Old 07-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PugetSoundIslander home depot distrubution center</end quote></div>

Where's it located?</end quote></div>

Down here in olympia/lacey

Old 07-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap All this talk about Silver Ridge Ranch makes me want to go camping and head down to the river, ahhhhh that water was mighty cold [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div> Let's go!</end quote></div>
You're too busy spending time elsewhere [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread