Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney well labor day is september 1st so it would be friday the 29th after work we head out and come back on monday, cabin creek is just to the other side of Snoqualmie pass</end quote></div>

What type of camping is there, reserved sites, any outhouses and where do you ride?</end quote></div>

its dry camping, and we ride on trails that is where the recon was recked last year. one of the boys parked it on a hill and didnt set the break and it rolled down a hill into a big hole [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, I found the site for Cabin Creek, only thing it doesn't mention it quad riding, can you ride quads there? If not, why not camp at Silver Ridge Ranch in Easton?</end quote></div>

id love to go elsewhere cause it gets very dusty out there but its where eric's brother will go.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone i told eric im gunna plan next years trip to some dunes somewhere.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Old 07-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well this morning is my interview hope all goes well which I'm sure it will [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Went up to inlaws last night for bd cake can't believe my nephew is now 19 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] man that makes a person feel old LOL

DJ went up there after school & did some work for his Granpa, bled the brakes on his p/u then ended up working on quads haha, he's got 2 Kodiaks that run like crap!! So he did oil changes & carb cleanings they needed it BAD. Kid needed to make some $$ for gas to get to school, he made VERY good $$, going back up today to finish 2nd quad & do some more stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think Papa was impressed w/ his mechanical abilities nowadays [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well have a great day all

Old 07-15-2008, 12:05 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 07-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR!

Old 07-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Pro Rider

Good morning, PSAR!!

DM, good luck on the interview today!

Hap, I hear ya on pulling weeds. I'm going to start on my jungle today. I have some weeds in one corner of the back yard that are taller than me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2008, 12:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Ok, I found the site for Cabin Creek, only thing it doesn't mention it quad riding, can you ride quads there? If not, why not camp at Silver Ridge Ranch in Easton?</end quote></div> id love to go elsewhere cause it gets very dusty out there but its where eric's brother will go.</end quote></div>
It's gonna be dusty everywhere that time of year. Just a few miles down the road you can have hookups, hot showers with nice bathrooms and a great burger within walking distance. You owe it to yourself to check out Silver Ridge Ranch, heck I think every person on this thread has stayed there at one time or another, haven't heard many complaints in the past 5 yrs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Ok, I found the site for Cabin Creek, only thing it doesn't mention it quad riding, can you ride quads there? If not, why not camp at Silver Ridge Ranch in Easton?</end quote></div> id love to go elsewhere cause it gets very dusty out there but its where eric's brother will go.</end quote></div>

It's gonna be dusty everywhere that time of year. Just a few miles down the road you can have hookups, hot showers with nice bathrooms and a great burger within walking distance. You owe it to yourself to check out Silver Ridge Ranch, heck I think every person on this thread has stayed there at one time or another, haven't heard many complaints in the past 5 yrs [img][/img]</end quote></div>

AND you can ride your quads right to the gas station/store and diner that's right there. Kinda nice to be able to just putt over.
Just obey the rules and don't ride across the airstrip since it's a constant fight to keep that access open for us...Great place though.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread