Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] TGIF haha

Well I woke up & decided to have my yard sale again today, Fri last week was the best day plus it's nice so we'll see, just called Mom & said come on over!! Gonna jump in the shower drink some coffee & pull stuff out, it's already in the yard just under the easy up & tarps!!
At least maybe I can make some spending $ to go to the Lasley's yard sale LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2008, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Does anybody in the northend know where I can take my truck to get the A/C fixed? I went to Jiffy Lube last night and had my oil changed and had them recharge my a/c. After they got done it only blew air for acouple of secs. The manager heard it leaking but couldn't tell exactly where it was coming from. He didn't have a shop that he knew of that I could take it too. So that kinda sucks, I have been without A/C for a year now, and with the hot weather coming I was hoping to have it. [IMG][/IMG] So any ideas?</end quote></div>

Maybe try Lake Stevens Automotive? I am trying to think of some other ones but can't off the top of my head [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif" border="0[/IMG] must be cuz I haven't had my coffee yet haha I'll think of something & post it [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] YES we will def want ac being 7 mo pregnant haha [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] everything is going good I take it [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I'll look them up and see, thanks.

More like 8 1/2 months, today. LOL Everything is going good. I had an ultrasound done last week. Baby weighed about 4 pounds 3 ounces, in the 52 percentile. Which is good. I got a 3d picture too. I didn't even ask for one, the tech just did it. It's only half of her face. My brother thinks she looks like me. So we will see. I can have her inbetween 3 and 6 weeks. My dr said she lets her patients go at 37 so if it happens it happens and they won't stop it.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Kym you need to test your batts. and check at the fuse panel also for 12v's. Let me know if you want to bring it to me .

Old 06-27-2008, 01:09 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 06-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

good mornin everyone. how do you clean a k&n filter?</end quote></div>

spray with filter cleaner and hose it off, let it dry and then re-oil it.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400

so clean it the same way you clean a foam filter?

Old 06-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

Kym you need to test your batts. and check at the fuse panel also for 12v's. Let me know if you want to bring it to me .</end quote></div>

Thanks Tony [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I will check the batts, how do you check the fuse panel for 12v's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] is that the panel in the house part or under the dash? I didn't get time to throw it on a charger today too dang busy!! I'll let you know

Old 06-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400

so clean it the same way you clean a foam filter?</end quote></div>

U can get a K&N filter kit w/ cleaner & oil for cheap they recommend using that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think i got my last one @ GI Joes or Wallyworld?

Old 06-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

What AWESOME weather we are having today, sun & a breeze so it's not TOO hot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'M LOVIN' IT!!

Decided not to have the yard sale today, just wanted to get ready for our 4th party. I had a BUSY BUSY day, pressure washed all the yard furniture, then decided to do the whole outside of the house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they should of washed it when they did the final(Vic ***) but the weather was so crappy it wouldn't of mattered it looks so nice now, got all the mudd splotches & crud off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Then went on to mow what little grass I have in my top yard along w/ weedeating it, got it all set up for the 4th of July BBQ we are having, if anyone wants to come COME ON OVER [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just asking that you bring some meat of your choice, we will have salads ect. well you better bring your beverage of choice also, I will have a few beers but not many [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] it will start around 7pm on the 4th [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] we always have a pretty good fireworks show too plus we can see Everetts & eveyrone elses!!

I have my niece today & what a HOOT she is, we found a sprinkler & set it up in the yard for her & Trevor LOL, she was sooooo funny & LOVED it!! She is now sleeping she was wore out haha I have to get a small pool for her tomarrow, since the dogs chewed up the big one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] last year! I am just getting one of the small hard plastic ones so if the dogs feel the need to get in they won't hurt it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

WOW Angie I can't believe your already about ready to have her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] man time sure does fly!!!

Well gotta go make sure my pork chops are thawed so I can throw them on the BBQ in a while YUMMYYYYYY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hope you all are enjoying the weather

Old 06-27-2008, 09:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hope it's not too late for Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread