Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well looks like Aug. 24 Ron & I will be heading to PR to do the Marlboro Hot Laps event [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he got an invite in the mail, we get to ride in the race cars w/ a driver..........darn it WE wanted to drive LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] so that'll be pretty cool & they feed ya too can't beat that, all that for killing ourselves w/ thier cigs over the years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

NWC man that sounds like a WHOLE lotta brush, trees ect. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's always a good hurt when you see what you've accomplished haha, yeah your Mom sounds like mine they can GIT ER DONE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] my Mom is a little older than yours though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she doesn't do what she used to due to bad wrists but she still trys to kill herself being independent haha

Old 07-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Just got back from doctor, ankle looks good, still swollen, will be for another 3 months. Doc's very happy with progress, told him what I've been doing for the past month, he says keep it up if it doesn't hurt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well looks like Aug. 24 Ron & I will be heading to PR to do the Marlboro Hot Laps event.</end quote></div>
How do you get invited to that?

Old 07-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Good afternoon PSAR. Worked on my jungle today. Hauled 500 lbs of tree trimmings and a small stump to the dump.

Still have a LOT to do. My hands, back, and legs are sore....but it is a good kind of sore when I look at what we accomplished. My mother is the most amazing woman!</end quote></div>

Was your mother pulling weed for weed along side you? Those boys of yours are the ripe age to be pulling and such [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

The boys are with their dads - that is how I am able to get anything done. No whining, no demands, no bickering - it is heaven except that I miss the little turds. My mom did keep up.

Remember, she is the one who helped me rebuild my fence - 216 (8 x 12 - heavy!!!) blocks removed, sand bed put in, leveled, and replaced, 9 wooden panels removed, leveled, and replaced, plus she held the ladder while I trimmed the 4x4 posts with the sawsall and screwed the fence post caps on.

She is 62, short and thin, but in amazing shape. I want to grow up to be like her [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

HAHA, you want to grow up. Hope I never think that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Good afternoon PSAR. Worked on my jungle today. Hauled 500 lbs of tree trimmings and a small stump to the dump.

Still have a LOT to do. My hands, back, and legs are sore....but it is a good kind of sore when I look at what we accomplished. My mother is the most amazing woman!</end quote></div>

Was your mother pulling weed for weed along side you? Those boys of yours are the ripe age to be pulling and such </end quote></div>

The boys are with their dads - that is how I am able to get anything done. No whining, no demands, no bickering - it is heaven except that I miss the little turds. My mom did keep up.

Remember, she is the one who helped me rebuild my fence - 216 (8 x 12 - heavy!!!) blocks removed, sand bed put in, leveled, and replaced, 9 wooden panels removed, leveled, and replaced, plus she held the ladder while I trimmed the 4x4 posts with the sawsall and screwed the fence post caps on.

She is 62, short and thin, but in amazing shape. I want to grow up to be like her </end quote></div>

HAHA, you want to grow up. Hope I never think that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] </end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well had my interview will hear in a day or 2, unfortunetly I don't have a HS diploma or GED [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img] he's going to talk to HR to see if I can be hired w/o it, can't imagine i need that to wash dishes but whatever, don't know if I could even pass the GED nowadays [img][/img] SO A LESSON TO ALL THE KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL or you'll be OLD like me w/o one!!!!

At least I still have Boeing [img][/img]</end quote></div>

dont be so sure you cant pass the test i did just 7 years ago and i only made it to 11th grade in high school. i couldnt find a job without it.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:22 AM
Pro Rider

My ankle is still swollen from 2 weeks ago when i rolled it at work...and now today i was practicing for the very first time on a mx track and got bucked but hung on and hit my knees on the handlebars...bleh!!! new injury...glad im young heheh

Old 07-29-2008, 04:30 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

howdy doo dee PSAR, good morning too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 07-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR