Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

good evening everyone, had to come back early they only allow a stay of 7 days per calender year [img][/img] and would not give us a 2 day extension. oh well we had a great time my quad only went off 1 cliff without any major damage to the rider or the bike thank god sammy could have been hurt bad but she bailed right when she knew the bike was going over and it stopped about 30 feet down it was heck trying to get it back up. but in all it was a great trip, my directions were very bad sorry but i got them from my B.I.L we were up c-line road and had a great view but next time i think we will try and get a spot in the camp ground. our next planed trip is cabin creek on labor day weekend.</end quote></div>

Sounds like you had fun, them little 300's are tough as nails [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just ask DJ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2008, 02:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap I just wanted to share my beautiful highly cultivated specimen of exotic plant species that now has started to peek at the neighbor, I call it my Peeping Penelope [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
</end quote></div>
LMAO Larry that's a BEAUTY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]heck I could post some nice pics of our Peeping Blackberries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I really can't believe people pay MONEY for that stuff to plant haha</end quote></div>
Blackberries do make a good border to keep people out, if that's what you want, I personally have never cared for them and I'm not a big fan of berries anyway, except strawberries dipped in chocolate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 07-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Yee Haw, what a beautiful weekend this is going to be [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Rod, Hi Ho Hi Ho or no Hi Ho Hi Ho?

Old 07-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 07-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney we were up c-line road and had a great view but next time i think we will try and get a spot in the camp ground.</end quote></div>
Were ya'll just camped off the side of the road or in a camping area? I used to ride C-Line all the time.

Old 07-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney we were up c-line road and had a great view but next time i think we will try and get a spot in the camp ground.</end quote></div>

Were ya'll just camped off the side of the road or in a camping area? I used to ride C-Line all the time.</end quote></div>

well kinda off the side of the road, there is a road that dead ends that someone made into a camp spot that is where we camped

Old 07-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

YES it is going to be an awesome weekend, should of went camping!!!

got a guy coming to look @ RV this morning says he's got $2K, might just let it go for that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], sick of getting stupid calls/emails & want it gone.

Supposed to go work on farm today, didn't do it yesterday but DANG it's gonna be awful warm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] don't want to fry myself & brain LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] have to see whats going on I guess!!

Have a great day all

Old 07-12-2008, 12:05 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread