Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So my step-son Brian and my buddy Loic will be joining U all on Saturday. Both of them are still newbe status so don't hold back on teaching them any ride rules or etequitte that they might lack.</end quote></div> Are they meeting us for breakfast?</end quote></div> I think so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Well, they need to introduce themselves so we know who they are, I'm not sure I've ever met Brian [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 09-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So my step-son Brian and my buddy Loic will be joining U all on Saturday. Both of them are still newbe status so don't hold back on teaching them any ride rules or etequitte that they might lack.</end quote></div> Are they meeting us for breakfast?</end quote></div> I think so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Well, they need to introduce themselves so we know who they are, I'm not sure I've ever met Brian [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Tell them to look for the tall, loud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], bald guy, that would be Larry![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Got the truck washed tonight, guess I'll have to jump in front for the ride up the gravel road, everything behind the lead will be white from dust [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

We'll make sure you're in the back for the drive back down!!

Old 09-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 09-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Are the trails at Naches wide enough for a Razar? It is 50" wide. My son just bought one yesyerday and we need to try it out.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

Are the trails at Naches wide enough for a Razar? It is 50" wide. My son just bought one yesyerday and we need to try it out.</end quote></div>

Now that sounds like FUN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

nice to sleep in today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] FINALLY been fighting a nasty cold & am feeling mucho better today, once I get some java in me I should be ttlp [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Think I better do some yard work today grass is growing again LOL

Have a great day

Old 09-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So my step-son Brian and my buddy Loic will be joining U all on Saturday. Both of them are still newbe status so don't hold back on teaching them any ride rules or etequitte that they might lack.</end quote></div> Are they meeting us for breakfast?</end quote></div> I think so [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Well, they need to introduce themselves so we know who they are, I'm not sure I've ever met Brian [img][/img]</end quote></div>

He was on the Tahuya ride almost 2yrs ago. We had 3 Brians that ride, Rancher,Wild and Little Brian as we call him was on Lu's DVX.

Also I expect some ribibing thrown his way from fellow truckers. He arrived in Seattle on Sunday night at 9pm had an interview with Tom Pozzi from Pozzi Bro's at 730am and started driving at 830am and then had a 12hr day for his first day on the job. Then its been pretty much 10-12hr days now for the last 3 weeks. Not to mention his main loads is liquor board then to the liquor stores.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So my step-son Brian and my buddy Loic will be joining U all on Saturday. Both of them are still newbe status so don't hold back on teaching them any ride rules or etequitte that they might lack.</end quote></div> Are they meeting us for breakfast?</end quote></div> I think so [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Well, they need to introduce themselves so we know who they are, I'm not sure I've ever met Brian [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Tell them to look for the tall, loud[img][/img], bald guy, that would be Larry![img][/img]</end quote></div>

Larry,,,Tall???

i guess its a matter of perspective [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread