Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

Are the trails at Naches wide enough for a Razar? It is 50" wide. My son just bought one yesyerday and we need to try it out.</end quote></div>

It's a an old wagon trail over the pass that is big with the Jeeps, so the Razr would do just fine.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok, We will most likely be there then If we can find it.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Ok, We will most likely be there then If we can find it.</end quote></div>

Get to Enumclaw, and breakfast is at 8am, at the diner thingie mabobbie(I think it's called Charlies). Happa will have better directions than that. I just know how to get there.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

A one day NW Forest Pass can be purchased at the Forest Service office in Enumclaw for $5.00 or from your local Joe's Sporting Goods store for $6.00.
Karl, I bought one today.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Ok, We will most likely be there then If we can find it.</end quote></div>

As stated we are meeting for B-fast at 8:00AM and I would say probably finishing up around 9 or so.
If you miss us at the diner the trail is located off of Forest Service rd 70 which turns left off of Hwy 410 just past the Greenwater Fire Station.
The trailhead area where we park is about 7 miles up that road.
It would be best if you can meet up with us at the diner, though.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

So I have a stupid ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] this unemployment stuff is new to me, I applied for it on about Sept. 4 but I worked until the 8th, now do I need to file a weekly claim for the week ENDING Sept. 6?????? Maybe someone on here knows..................Bill haha aren't you a Pro @ this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

So Cheech what kind of info can you throw DJ's way about becoming an apprentice electrician? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he's got a buddy that does it & MIGHT be interested, I told him after the auto thing he REALLY needs to think about it & maybe get some info from an outside source, someone who has been thru it. Do you know what type of classes(school associates degree) he would have to take?
Thanks in advance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Tell them to look for the tall, loud [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], bald guy, that would be Larry! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
You forgot dark and handsome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

So Cheech what kind of info can you throw DJ's way about becoming an apprentice electrician? [img][/img] he's got a buddy that does it & MIGHT be interested, I told him after the auto thing he REALLY needs to think about it & maybe get some info from an outside source, someone who has been thru it. Do you know what type of classes(school associates degree) he would have to take?

Thanks in advance [img][/img]</end quote></div>

There is a big difference between electrician apprentice and high voltage lineman apprentice. Our apprenticeship is civil service based and the applicants must go thru the whole testing process similar to fire department testing. When I took the test back in 98 there were 2400 applicants and 12 of us made it through and were hired. The last I heard they have been getting just over 1000 applicants lately. City of Seattle Jobs

Now electrician apprentice he needs to get a hold of a good company, Wilson, Signal electric, etc and work with them and also the local union hall. And yes night school and weekend school is involved, each program has different requirements and allowed reimbursements for costs.

Hope that helped. And one last thing Snohomish PUD had a lineman apprenticeship then dropped it, but rumor is that they have started back up, so maybe check with them.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing Larry,,,Tall??? i guess its a matter of perspective [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Average White American Male is 5'10"
Average Worldwide Male is 5'5"

I guess I'm taller than average [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread