Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing
you guys missed a great show at the Tactor Tavern last night,,,,,Donna the Buffalo was in town</end quote></div> Well, down near the border you can see a donkey show, but it's not what I'd call family entertainment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Living in Del Rio 4 yrs, with weekly visits across the river, I saw many things that made my eyes pop [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2008, 09:43 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

blah...... certification class is boring........

Old 11-21-2008, 02:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

jayna ive got a porta-power if you need to straighten some parts out [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Probably need to take you up on that...Can't believe T-Day is one week away. Where did this year go?

Old 11-21-2008, 05:57 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning pSAR! Hopefully I only work today and have a weekend off. Money is one thing...... but sleep is priceless right now.

Old 11-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 11-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Wow, lot's of bad news, car wreck, layoff, short hours! That all really sucks. Hopefully it will all turn around shortly.

You folks that have been to Eddieville won't believe the number of windmills that are going up along the ridge. There are hundreds of the things popping up out of the ground on both the Washington and Oregon sides of the river. Worth taking a drive out to the east and south just to look at the things. Hap, if anyone is willing to move over this way there are truck driving jobs available. Don't know how long they will last but should be a couple more years from what I'm hearing. Our son was driving for one outfit for awhile, he was putting in five tens most weeks. He found a better deal with a job that is solid for many years to come. Union job with all the bennies and such.

We got just a little dusting of snow yesterday, it was gone in a couple of hours but puts a person in the winter frame of mind. We're ready for the holidays with turkeys and hams all waiting in the freezers. Moved the extra electric range into place so SWMBO has enough oven space for all the pies and such. Going to have about eight folks for T-day at this house and next door our Son and Daughter-in-law are having about 20 from her family. Be a lot of traveling back and forth during the day, just too many for one house to hold. We may have to rent a hall next year.

Have a great day!

Mike

Old 11-21-2008, 09:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy Hopefully I only work today and have a weekend off. Money is one thing...... but sleep is priceless right now.</end quote></div>
Heck, when you get off, just go to bed for 8 hours, tell Brenda and the kids to leave you alone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR

Old 11-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Slo Moe around here today, guess everybody's working or looking for work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

May TC you wanna come put an extra oven in for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] my brother got the turkey today it's a FRESH 33lb'er [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] had to move shelves in the fridge to fit it just hope it fits in the oven [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], might have to cook the rest of the stuff in the RV oven [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] guess that's better than nothing though haha

Busy good day @ work today but I am POOPED now, hands are killing me too!!!

MB just think of the 4 day weekend coming up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so do you know if you guys are taking Christmas break?? I haven't hear yet if the factories are staying open or not, if so I have the option to work or not, I probably will though, Iam getting used to the decent paychecks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] as is Ron haha

Went & got Kubbie a new coat today, it's just like a horse blanket, she's getting used to it now, want to get 2 more for hte other dogs I think they are jealous LOL I'm hoping it'll keep some of the rain off of her, she seems to get colder now? Then again last winter she was in the house most of the time or the RV

Well have a good night

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread