Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Jayna it looks like the bumper did its job. Hope your frrling better.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Rapbw01

Jayna it looks like the bumper did its job. Hope your frrling better.</end quote></div>

Thanks. Better each day. The colors are getting prettier, that's for sure. Not sure if it was the bumper or my face that took the brunt of the impact. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]But yes, it did what it was supposed to.

Saw too many brilliant ones out there riding without helmets, let alone goggles. Serious reminder to wear your gear. It only takes once to make it all worth it or make you or your loved ones wish you had taken the time to gear up.

I would likely have lost an eye if I hadn't had my goggles on or a full face helmet.

OK, enough of that. Ya'll have a good day.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

did you have my chest protector on?

Old 12-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

No, I had the new one I got when I busted my other one. I only use it in sand. I use yours in all trail riding though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thinking I might need to shop for a new helmet...

Old 12-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Hi everyone!

I'm doing better all the time. Had a good thanksgiving, family was over at my place (only better if I got to the Oregon coast) ahh next year, Well, hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas!

I'll try to keep up on everything here now that my live is stabilizing

catch Ya soon!

Jayna, hope the eye heals fast!

Old 12-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Dayummmm Jayna that's a nice shiner ya got there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] hope your feeling better & YES thank God for good gear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Poor quad..............................stupid kid.............................let me guess he didn't get hurt???

Just waiting for DJ to get home from work, here he changed his hours so we could carpool now MY hours are changed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] oh well that's life LOL
We are going to go get Eleanore & bring her home, he robbed parts off of Kyle's YFZ that doesn't run & hopefully his sputtering issues will be worked out, she's got her plastics all back on & should be ready to RACE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] He may also have a spare motor eventually [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] it's needs rebuilt but I think the price is right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] might have to GO BIG haha

well have a good day all

Old 12-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

System was down at five this morning and this is the first time on the puter all day. Dang! Getting too busy with Christmas stuff around here.

Jayna, glad you were wearing a helmet and goggles. Really glad it wasn't worse. Heal quickly.

Good to see you posting Bill, sounds like you had a good T-day and avoided the head-on stuff.

Nother coyote session last night, dang things were chasing the cats around between the houses. Everybody got woke up with all the racket. And that's not even counting the gunfire. These coyotes are out of control this year.

Been taking down an old barn, saving the good timbers and dimensional lumber and making firewood of the rest. Still haven't tried out the new chainsaw but tomorrow looks promising.

Have a great evening everyone.

Mike

Old 12-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I can tell we're in a recession, I'm 15k short in pay this year compared to this time last year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Realtor Rider, glad to hear you're doing better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Just waiting for DJ to get home from work, here he changed his hours so we could carpool now MY hours are changed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] oh well that's life LOL</end quote></div>
Dang gurl, you just can't win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread