Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 09:22 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

any of you Raptor 660, Blaster, or ex-banshee owners have a rear sprocket hub laying around that I might be able to give you some of my wife's money for?

Old 01-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

I would post our April trip on the PSAR Yahoo calendar but I don't remember my member name or password!

Old 01-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

OK, this old brain still retains some info.
I was able to sign into the YaHoo PSAR calendar but we can't create any more tables without some being deleted.
Only 10 are allowed and we're at our limit.
Who has control of that site to delete old tables?

Old 01-24-2008, 10:11 PM
"One Wheel Short"

I found a hub!

Stand down, I SAID STAND DOWN!

Old 01-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I was able to sign into the YaHoo PSAR calendar but we can't create any more tables without some being deleted.
Only 10 are allowed and we're at our limit. Who has control of that site to delete old tables?</end quote></div>
Hummmmm, probably my Sugar Momma [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Ok, tables are available in Yahoo PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Jayna, glad to hear your ok. Accidents are never fun, that's for sure! I thought after the airbag deploys on a car, it is automatically totalled, because you can't "reuse" them?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Was Fast Eddy there by chance? </end quote></div>

Fast Eddie was actually first on the scene helping the guy that rolled. Good to see him. Small world. Thanks Eddie!</end quote></div>

Eddie just happened to be there. The first person I saw when I piled out of my car choking on the smoke from the airbags. The other guy was on his side though, and I was bitchin' and calling to 911 so everyone went to help him.
Funny, when the cops got there Eddie jumped in his truck to move out and I stopped him for a little "hey! Long time no see" moment in the middle of the chaos. Witnesses probably thought I was a complete nutbar. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I actually bought the car from my mom for $150 after my sister got it vandalized and the insurance company totalled it. Put about $500 into making it legal and re-licensed it. I am certain they will total it again, and I will buy it back and fix it again. Stupid crap magnet of a car runs like a top and gets 28-30mpg.
DM was saying she thought that you couldn't insure the actual vehicle with comprehensive coverage(which I don't anyway) if the airbags were deployed and not replaced. I know they can be replaced, I just don't know how expensive it will be or if it will be worth it.

Sore now that the adrenaline has worn off. Ugh. Tomorrow is gonna suck I think.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Got in an accident on the way to work this morning. I am fine. Airbags deployed, had a good 125' skid mark so I wasn't going 55 when I actually hit the dumbass and rolled him over completely. Saturn is even worse for wear now. Have to do some fixing now and figure out how to replace the airbags.

Hwy 9 and Lundeen Pkwy. I was heading south had the green light, so was going 55mph. Doorknob was in the LEFT TURN lane to turn towards Lake Stevens and as I got to where the lane splits to head up to Frontier Village, he decides to pull out into the left lane. I thought he was just pulling out to go straight up the hill instead of taking the left. NOOOOO, as I moved right to go around him, he keeps pulling right and I locked up everything, but couldn't get back left enough to miss him. Hit his hitch at a right angle and sent him around and completely over and back onto his passenger side. My airbags deployed so I was sucking that nasty smoke and trying to figure out what I needed to grab if the car was on fire. It wasn't, but those airbags smoke ALOT!

Anyway, I am fine. Not at fault either. Fast Eddie was actually first on the scene helping the guy that rolled. Good to see him. Small world. Thanks Eddie!</end quote></div>

I just have to ask, Any PICS??? [img][/img]

Glad your OK!</end quote></div>

Of course. Working on uploading them.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:08 PM
"One Wheel Short"

Jayna, airbags are going to be between $500.00 - $1000.00 each... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] sorry about that... well that is what they run for other cars... I don't know why yours would be different.

PM at you as well

Old 01-24-2008, 11:50 PM
Range Rover

Glad your ok Jayna. My mother just lives up the street from there so she always sees accidents at that intersection.

Larry can you approve me on the Yahoo site since now that you have met me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah this thread is a lot faster than the last one. I'm glad that I was able to post before 5th page.......

Todd

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread