Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Mornin PSAR from Rod

He's doing alot of Hi Ho, Hi Ho.......ing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Angie,

So sorry to hear about your layoff, that really suxs, hope you find something soon.

Old 11-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun Hey, where ya going and where ya staying???</end quote></div>
Does this mean you're heading down for Sandy Turkey?

Old 11-20-2008, 11:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

We've cut down to 35 hrs max for drivers, most are looking at 20-25 for the week, a few, (including myself) are looking at part-time jobs to get through these tough times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2008, 11:57 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good daylight PSAR!

the bling has arrived [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2008, 01:14 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

you guys missed a great show at the Tactor Tavern last night,,,,,Donna the Buffalo was in town [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

you guys missed a great show at the Tactor Tavern last night,,,,,Donna the Buffalo was in town [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Well, down near the border you can see a donkey show, but it's not what I'd call family entertainment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hope everyone in the PSAR area is doing well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Angie sorry to hear of your layoff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that sucks!! We may be hiring but the pay I'm sure isn't what you are looking for but it's WORK w/ bennies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] let me know if your interested I can see what I can do.

Jayna does the car run?? Was thinking you could find parts @ pullapart maybe???? Sucks to have to lose the little commuter car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ok Bing who'd you meet @ the end of the salad bar LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well our head chef came up to me today & told me that DJ was a very good interview & well versed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he said MUCH better than the kid before him haha, I told him Thank You I take that as a compliment!! Said he is calling him today so maybe he can start soon I already thought he had the job, maybe his background check came thru who knows [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

have a good one

Old 11-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Afternoon PSAR [img][/img]

Jayna does the car run?? Was thinking you could find parts @ pullapart maybe???? Sucks to have to lose the little commuter car [img][/img] </end quote></div>

Car died at the scene under the truck. I haven't been able to find if it has a inertia activated fuel cutoff switch. Hard to tell on a car that old if it has one. Just used a come-along to haul it onto the tow dolly to get it home. Haven't been up to tearing into it yet, but I am going to try. Nice thing about those older cars is that they actually built them so they could be worked on. It's bad, but not so bad that I am ready to just write it off yet.
The battery was damaged, but the car still had power when I picked it up... I think in addition to obliterating the headlights, side markers, hood and both front quarter panels, it punched the radiator into the front of the motor. I think it toasted some fuel line parts and maybe some vacuum parts that are in the front there. It was leaking a bit of coolant, but not since I got it home. After the holiday I will tear into it and get a better idea if it's going to be cost effective to put it back together. I really like this little car alot. I would love to see it back up and working.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

jayna ive got a porta-power if you need to straighten some parts out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread