Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Rod says, if you shower at Chelan County Park, put in 75 cents, 50 cents gets it started but won't get the job done. Nothing like being all soapy and digging in your pants looking for a couple of quarters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div> MAYBE $1 IF YOU NAME IS JIM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Now that's a crappy story [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DirtmommaContractor is here now I hear his little toter toting around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I certainly hope he says excuse me when he passes by you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy Yes, I am going to the dunes. TP gave me a call and said his brother had to pull out of the trip, so he had an open seat.</end quote></div>
Where are you guys heading to?

Old 02-12-2008, 03:15 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy Yes, I am going to the dunes. TP gave me a call and said his brother had to pull out of the trip, so he had an open seat.</end quote></div>

Where are you guys heading to?</end quote></div>

If I listened correctly, Honeyman.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just a small update, they got the 2nd 1/2 FINALLY set up there WHEW what a chore!! They are now taking the plastic sheeting off of the sides to put underneath as a barrier & marry it together, pretty neat how they do that they put it on rollers and slide them together & the blocks just arrived to block it up, the guy said he wasn't going to do it today but maybe he is I haven't been up there in awhile, been installing a couple new lights in the big blue bus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I actually have light above the kitchen sink now yeeeeaaaa

Ok well better go check thier progress [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] YES Hap I am making sure they are gittin' er' done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I need a PINK hardhat w/ BOSS on the front [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy Yes, I am going to the dunes. TP gave me a call and said his brother had to pull out of the trip, so he had an open seat.</end quote></div> Where are you guys heading to?</end quote></div> If I listened correctly, Honeyman.</end quote></div>
Makes sense, that's where everybody else is heading [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Orignally posted by: Dirtmomma I actually have light above the kitchen sink now yeeeeaaaa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
And Val actually has a kitchen sink (even though it's not in the kitchen) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Range Rover

Hey MB when are you heading down. We will be there starting Friday and leaving on Monday.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:01 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

Hey MB when are you heading down. We will be there starting Friday and leaving on Monday.</end quote></div>

We are heading out Wednesday afternoon, staying until Monday morning.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Range Rover

We'll be there! Joel I told Adam he better have your $40!!! What sites do you guys have at Honeymann?
Looks like we should have some decent weather too.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread