Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 Yeah Adam and his wife to be will be with me.</end quote></div>
Tell him Hi for me and congratulations on his upcoming marriage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well the house didn't get blocked or married [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but oh well haha I gave the kid driving the little excavator $20 to take out the concrete strips we needed out for the electrical [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] driveway is REALLY a mess now, only thing that'll make it up on our property is a quad or the yota!!!!!!!!! Did find out the contractor will be smoothing out all the ruts & yard so that' nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron came home & said it's finally starting to sink in we have a new house now since he's seen it here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I feel the same way I guess VERY exciting only a few more weeks in the big blue bus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Called work today STILL not on the schedule [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] but whatever I'm busy now anyway LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] told the night mngr if he needed help give me a call so we'll see!!

Old 02-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Well gang, do we have some beautiful weather for the rest of the week or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2008, 01:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

i tried to post but nothing happened LOL

Old 02-13-2008, 01:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

Anyways. I am new here, rode quads when i was a kid. ITs been some time, just bought a 250ex.

Need to get some gear, fix my truck and then i will be ready to ride. Cant wait to meet some of you and go hit up some spots on the weekends. I should be ready to go in 2 weeks. The guy i bought my quad from is local to me and is a member of this forum and highly recommended you all. When i was a kid i used to goto browns camp ( i think its called) And the government camp down in oregon. Up in Graham washington now.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Hump Day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Rod says Mornin PSAR

Hi Ho Hi Ho Hi Ho

What a short comute he has, roll out of his camper into the house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2008, 08:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: h2theizzo I tried to post but nothing happened LOL</end quote></div>
Looks like it happened to me [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

h2theizzo,

Welcome to the thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] We'll be riding local very soon, alot of trails are closed right now due to storm damage or winter closure or too much snow. Springtime is when most start riding local. Just check back weekly or daily to see what's happening [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR - hope the nice weather actually gets here and stays for a while - it would be nice to dry out some. Have a good day

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread