Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed
Also know a guy that has no clue about how short a woman's memory is when it comes to remembering the last time she got something sparkly.[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

RFLMFAO!!!!
Oh, that is so true!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Talked to my sister, who lives over in Edwall (between Spokane and Moses Lake) she broke her ankle while out feeding the horses yesterday morning at 5:00AM (about 0 degrees) and was barely able to make it the 100 yards back to the house. She lives alone but luckily was able to get ahold of the ranch manager to take her to the hospital.
I hate to think what could have happened if she was unable to walk back to the house.
Unfortunately it is her right ankle so she is also unable to drive. Goes to see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, hopefully surgery will not be needed.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I don't want to work tomarrow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I swear i give them an inch & they take 10 miles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] now I have to go in @ 3am I said we'll have to see on the weather!!!!!!!!!!

Got my drivers license cleared at work so I can officially do deliveries now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] only good thing about the day I swear if they don't get some new hires SOON I am going somewhere else on the plant!! Brought home 2 applications today for ME to fill out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we will see what happens, they don't pay me enough to go in @ 3am & bust my azz for nothing sorry to say!! PLUS they can't even turn the heat up!!!!

Ok I'm done biotchin' now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

It is def a cold hummer out there BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Old 12-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Got my drivers license cleared at work so I can officially do deliveries now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] only good thing about the day I swear if they don't get some new hires SOON I am going somewhere else on the plant!! </end quote></div>
Is DJ still working there?

Old 12-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Brought home 2 applications today for ME to fill out</end quote></div>
Are these for Boeing or another employer?

Old 12-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Also know a guy that has no clue about how short a woman's memory is when it comes to remembering the last time she got something sparkly. [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div> RFLMFAO!!!! Oh, that is so true!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I got Val a bottle of Sparkling Cider, does that count? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Talked to my sister, who lives over in Edwall (between Spokane and Moses Lake) she broke her ankle while out feeding the horses yesterday morning at 5:00AM (about 0 degrees) and was barely able to make it the 100 yards back to the house. She lives alone but luckily was able to get ahold of the ranch manager to take her to the hospital.

I hate to think what could have happened if she was unable to walk back to the house.

Unfortunately it is her right ankle so she is also unable to drive. Goes to see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, hopefully surgery will not be needed.</end quote></div>

That sucks. Glad she made it back in...Time to get her a quad to feed with! Don't need that right foot much on a quad....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2008, 06:32 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Unfortunately it is her right ankle so she is also unable to drive. Goes to see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, hopefully surgery will not be needed.</end quote></div>

wow,,,that blows!!

we wish her well in her recovery

Old 12-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

Also know a guy that has no clue about how short a woman's memory is when it comes to remembering the last time she got something sparkly.[img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>
RFLMFAO!!!!
Oh, that is so true!!![img][/img]</end quote></div>

And at the same time they can remember exactly, to the minute, and what they were wearing the last time you DIDN'T get them something at least shiny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Been a bright sunny day over this way, temp got up to 8 above in the shade. Close to a heat wave.

Broken ankles take a long time to heal. She may have to learn to drive like the postal delivery folks do around here. Sit in the middle and use the left hand and leg to control the car. All the mailboxes are on the right and they get tired of scooting across the car.

Play safe folks.

Mike

Old 12-16-2008, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Hey Jayna, Hows the motor work going?</end quote></div>

Got it all torn down. Just took my time, took notes, and used egg cartons to organize my parts. I have every intention of putting them all back in the motor tonight...No extra parts! [img][/img] [img][/img]

Dropped a shim on my tarp covered and not clean work area. Didn't have that size replacement, so there was a little panic until my trusty magnet located it under the bench in the corner. Whew.

It was definitely the headgasket...One layer on topside. Obvious. Good to know it wasn't something worse. Just had a question about the new headgasket being about a millimeter smaller than the blown one on the inside of piston hole. Didn't know if it mattered and didn't want to put it all together only to have to do it again. Got my answer today, so as soon as I feed the hayburners, I am heading out to put it back together.

Not nearly as bad as I kept thinking it would be. Might even get a chance to ride it in the snow a bit before it's gone. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

So are you riding it in the snow yet?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread