Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR!

Old 02-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: h2theizzo

Anyways. I am new here, rode quads when i was a kid. ITs been some time, just bought a 250ex.

Need to get some gear, fix my truck and then i will be ready to ride. Cant wait to meet some of you and go hit up some spots on the weekends. I should be ready to go in 2 weeks. The guy i bought my quad from is local to me and is a member of this forum and highly recommended you all. When i was a kid i used to goto browns camp ( i think its called) And the government camp down in oregon. Up in Graham washington now.</end quote></div>

Hi and welcome! We have some rides coming up - this weekend is probably too short of notice, but there are several April dunes trips, at least one June trip, Sandfest, and Dunefest. Then there are the local rides - hopefully capitol forest and tahuya will be rideable soon.

Since you are in our neck of the woods (southend), it might be fun to have a pizza get together around auburn, fed way, or so next month so you can meet some of us.</end quote></div>

Sounds like a plan! Just msg me and let me know when/where and we will get together!

Old 02-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Since you are in our neck of the woods (southend), it might be fun to have a pizza get together around auburn, fed way, or so next month so you can meet some of us.</end quote></div>

A southend pizza feed sounds great [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah....what he said.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Happy Valentine's Day to all. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Good morning.

Went down to Capitol forest and looked around a bit. Didn't take the quad, Bear and I just drove around in a pickup. Quite a bit of snow in places and the roads are in rough shape. Lots of deep chuckholes and soft areas.

Looks like folks have been on some of the quad trails, probably repair crews as we saw quite a few places where trees were down. Didn't get to Rock Candy but I understand the bridge is still out and everything that way is closed.

Things are bad enough we wrote the area off for riding till later in the year, even the roads would be less than fun.

Old 02-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Hey Wingy,
Were you on 15th street bound for 167 this morning around 6:15am? Val though you were right beside her then you pulled in front of her, your rig is hard to miss [img][/img]</end quote></div>

That is about the time I am heading to work, probably was. Did I almost hit her or anything?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sorry if I did something wrong. Her car is kinda hard to see when you are up that high. Tell Val I love her.

Old 02-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

Hey FireRider786, I have a oil change kit for a Polaris Phoenix if you want it. It does not fit anything that I have. If not, I will just dispose of it.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Couldn't get on this morning my phone wassn't working?? whatever I'm on now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Jayna I JUST got your voicemail about fixing that car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so sorry DJ would of been jumpin on that as he has a car pymt to make but maybe next time. my cell phone has a broken screen so I can't get to my contacts, see who's calling, text or NOTHING but call out & answer it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I don't want to re up my contract as in May I will be cancelling it & going w/ AT&T cheaper for me!! So I either find a different phone for cheap or deal w/ what I got!!

Well we went up in our house last night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] found some things wrong already [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] somebody didn't secure the fridge for the move so needless to say it slid across the floor & slammed into the countertop [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but dents in the fridge & cracked the grout on the tile [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm sure they'll make it right!! Contractor forgot to tell set up guys about my pressure tank also, guy just got water hooked up so he said the contractor will probably install it. Trev & I were dancing around in it like a couple of kids LOL think we are trading out Trevor & DJ's bedrooms as DJ isn't home much w/ school & work so we think Trev should get the bigger room as he is going to be around for at least 9 more years & has WAY more crap than DJ haha, but we will see, we don't want to make DJ feel bad or unwanted!!!

Hap the pics are under the same link as before www.picassa.com/dirtmomma/new house pics or something like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

well have a great afternoon AND THANK THE GOOD LORD IT ISN'T RAINING TODAY WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVEN GOT A LITTLE SUN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well we went up in our house last night Trev & I were dancing around in it like a couple of kids LOL </end quote></div>

I hope you took your shoes off! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I was wondering how that worked. I didn't know if it was just an empty shell or if everything was already installed in it. They should be responsible for EVERYTHING that is wrong, tile, counter, fridge, etc. Hell you haven't even moved in yet. Just make sure before you guys move in that you walk through and check everything 110% with the contractor or whomever. I think it will protect your behinds alittle more.

Old 02-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

I requested to subscripe to the yahoo psr, and awaiting hap to check it out and do his thing..

I am going to request the 23rd, 24th and 25th off and try to make it down there to the dunes. Maybe i can follow someone down there since i dont know how to get there?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread