Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz Working in a box in a box, it's dark when I go in and it's dark when I come out... I usually don't have a clue as to the weather until the weekend comes. </end quote></div>

That's what I like about driving, not confined to one spot in a building, but then, when the weather is nasty, well gotta take the bad with the good [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Believe it or not, I walk several miles a day, but never go outside, except to another building occasionally. Disneyland will fit in the building I work in.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Let ALL your loved ones know how you feel and have a wonderful day.</end quote></div>
Everyday is Valentine's Day with my Sweetheart [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Since you are in our neck of the woods (southend), it might be fun to have a pizza get together around auburn, fed way, or so next month so you can meet some of us.</end quote></div>

A southend pizza feed sounds great [img][/img]</end quote></div>
A Friday night or on the weekend?
Maybe a Saturday/Sunday afternoon????

Old 02-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Went down to Capitol forest and looked around a bit. Didn't take the quad, Bear and I just drove around in a pickup. Quite a bit of snow in places and the roads are in rough shape. Lots of deep chuckholes and soft areas.
Looks like folks have been on some of the quad trails, probably repair crews as we saw quite a few places where trees were down. Didn't get to Rock Candy but I understand the bridge is still out and everything that way is closed. Things are bad enough we wrote the area off for riding till later in the year, even the roads would be less than fun.</end quote></div>
This is not good news, those trails were not in the best shape prior to the storm, especially on the Rock Candy side. Guess next time I'll be taking a chain saw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude

Hey FireRider786, I have a oil change kit for a Polaris Phoenix if you want it. It does not fit anything that I have. If not, I will just dispose of it.</end quote></div>

PM to you

Old 02-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

Happy Hearts day to you all.

Old 02-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Hey Wingy,
Were you on 15th street bound for 167 this morning around 6:15am? Val though you were right beside her then you pulled in front of her, your rig is hard to miss </end quote></div> That is about the time I am heading to work, probably was. Did I almost hit her or anything?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sorry if I did something wrong. Her car is kinda hard to see when you are up that high. Tell Val I love her.</end quote></div>
You did nothing wrong, she just told me, I think Ray passed me on 15th Street this morning on the way to work and described your truck, told her, yep that sounds like Ray [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If she knew it was you, she probably would have waved and stopped to give you a big ole hug [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz Working in a box in a box, it's dark when I go in and it's dark when I come out... I usually don't have a clue as to the weather until the weekend comes. </end quote></div> That's what I like about driving, not confined to one spot in a building, but then, when the weather is nasty, well gotta take the bad with the good</end quote></div> Believe it or not, I walk several miles a day, but never go outside, except to another building occasionally. Disneyland will fit in the building I work in.</end quote></div>
I make alot deliveries right across from the big building, that whole place is a sea of concrete and cars. You need one of them Razors that kids ride to get around, a man of your age should have some perks besides a close parking space [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Shame Shame Shame I am such a post ho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

They banned the razors and roller blades due to safety issues...

I don't mind a nice walk.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread