Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Hey Kym, When are you signing up on the new PSAR Multiply Site?</end quote></div> Just did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] thanks for reminding me</end quote></div>Good Girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
How come we can't see you as a member?

Old 01-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Hey Kym, When are you signing up on the new PSAR Multiply Site?</end quote></div>

Just did [IMG][/IMG] thanks for reminding me</end quote></div>

Good Girl [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

How come we can't see you as a member?</end quote></div>

Not sure do I have to do anything special? I even posted a message on there, & uploaded a pic

Old 01-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed So Hap, how did the plumbing go? Are you all wet yet and close to calling that plumber? Mike</end quote></div>
I just replaced stems, handles and such, basically from the copper in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2009, 07:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Not sure do I have to do anything special? I even posted a message on there, & uploaded a pic</end quote></div>
Did you actually join, or did you just post?

Old 01-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Jayna I see your little light on come on post up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Man SOME PEOPLE...........................so DJ sold the 280Z to a guy last month well he couldn't pick it up then due to the snow so now he just shows up doesn't call & wants to get it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Ron is IRRITATED to say the least...............the RV is blocking it in, that battery is dead, it's cold outside, they FINALLY got the RV started now the guy was saying something about unhooking the driveline haha DJ & Ron were both like OH WELL guess you better get busy, then he says "it looked alot better under the snow" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] good God he only paid $100 for it, & that's what DJ told him!!!! They are still down there messing w/ it, I can already hear the biotching when they get back in the house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Kym,

Go to your site, click on your groups and PSAR should show up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If not, you need to join PSAR site.

Old 01-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Kym,

Go to your site, click on your groups and PSAR should show up [img][/img] If not, you need to join PSAR site.</end quote></div>

Ok geesh I finally figured it out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Mike,

It's time for you to join PSAR Multiply, click on the link in my signature to get there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2009, 01:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well I wonder how Darrington was??</end quote></div>

Rod and Cindy picked me up so it was just the three of us. I didnt' realize they had never been out there before...It was a good ride. Very light snow and not too cold. The road is closed where the pavement ends with a sign that the road and campground are closed for safety. Looks like it went up during the flooding.

We parked there and rode in. It was deep snow, but hard frozen so we were able to ride on the topThere is a huge tree blocking the entire lower road to the campground about a mile after the Y. Rod couldn't make it up the hillclimb(Cindy and I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])with his 20" tires in the deep ruts, so we ended up re-routing back to the Y to take the upper trails around to get back to the road to the campground.

There were some tire tracks that we followed until the trail dropped down into the woods and hooked back up to the new road by the old washout. Truck tracks went all the way into the campground. Tree down in the day use area and lots of branches down that will need to be cleaned up.

There's a notice posted on the campground sign that No ORV allowed on any trails, only roads and ORV's may only idle in and out of campground. Violaters will be ticketed. And it lists a number to report violators. That was interesting...I can see the point, especially with the racing that was happening in the campground the last time we camped there.
Hoping it isn't a precursor to them closing the area to riding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Went back out and headed up the hill. It's washed out at the beginning and then again about 500yards farther there is a mudslide covering the road. We got past both obstacles on the quads, but it looks like no one else had been past them. We rode all the way over the mountain to the Y to go up or down to the gravel pit. Quite a few down trees across the road, but we were able to get over all of them but the first big one. All over deep snow, but hard frozen, or no way we would have gotten anywhere. From the looks of the flattened vegetation going over the mountain, the water must have really been washing down the mountain roads something fierce.

A bit more than a three hour ride. Lot's of down firewood out there. Good day.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Oh yeah, there were bear tracks going down the road by the truck that weren't there when we rode out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread