Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

just sitting here waiting for my new shoes to be delivered YIPEEE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] boy sad when something like that gets me excited LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just got back from picking up another 3 mo. supply of phenobarbital for Kubbie O' fun
Busy day @ work but got LOTS done!! If anyone is interested in a catering job(driving a van around setting up food, tearing it down ect.) they REALLY need help, I don't want it as you start @ like 12:30am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] NO THANKS but I thinks the pay is around $10 something an hour not much but more than I make & IT'S A JOB!! Just a heads up for anyone looking ect. plus the nice bennies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

well have a great day

Old 01-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Anyone need a contractor/carpenter and all around good guy?
Will work for food and house payment and gas and truck payment and utility paymments and some walking around money!
Oh yeah, camper payment.
Quads are paid for.
Want to buy one?

Old 01-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Dumbest criminal of 2009

Old 01-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Dumbest criminal of 2009</end quote></div>

That's funny

Old 01-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Will work for food and house payment and gas and truck payment and utility paymments and some walking around money!

Oh yeah, camper payment.

Quads are paid for.

Want to buy one?</end quote></div>

Gosh if I was rich YES but unfortunetly I'm not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I do have an all around handy man though..................my Dad, he's been off work for a week & 1/2 now & got a TON of stuff done @ my house in that time haha if the weather would cooperate I'd get him on the landscaping [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] & deck building if the $$ was there for the material darn it!!

Sorry to hear things are that bad for you right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] put an ad on CL that might bring something?

Old 01-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing looks like boeing is gettin ready to cut 6% of its workforce, hope everyone that I know that works there fairs OK</end quote></div>
We've laid off 1 driver, 1 salesperson and 1 customer service, not much compared to other layoffs, but we haven't had a layoff since the company was started in 1984. We also pulled out of Canada which was a nice 14hr day for a driver once a week during our slow time, two to three trips during the summer. I think the Boeing layoffs are going even deeper in the near future

Old 01-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So what ever came about the ride this Sat at Belfair? Anyone still interested? Brian and I sure would like to meet up with a couple of riders Sat morning maybe around 9am or so. Loic U out there bring Ur butt out, Brians says U would be too slow anyway for our two bad **** Kawi's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

It was down to myself, Rod, Cindy and Nate if he didn't have to work, are you sure you and Brian will make it there?</end quote></div>

Nate should know by tomorrow at this time if he has Saturday off, if he does, we're in for this ride.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Oh yeah, camper payment.
Quads are paid for.
Want to buy one?</end quote></div>

Sorry to hear things are that bad for you right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I have an estimate out there on an insurance repair, waiting for the adjuster's decision. If that comes through that will get me through February. Then I have a big custom to get me through March.
I've got my fingers crossed!

Old 01-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

The Grizzly is washed, still need to lemon pledge it, (makes it shiny) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Took my front tire back to Les Schwab, they repaired it, no charge, they think a small rock was lodged between the tire and wheel, at the bead and wore the rubber down which caused a very slow leak. They filled the small groove with a rubber compound and so far, so good. I'll find out tomorrow how well it took. Guess I'd better go find some riding clothes that fit, dang winter weight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Nate should know by tomorrow at this time if he has Saturday off, if he does, we're in for this ride.</end quote></div>
My fingers will be crossed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread