Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Hey, we both have our fingers crossed and I didn't even see your post referring to that, weird I guess great minds think a like

Old 01-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So what ever came about the ride this Sat at Belfair? Anyone still interested? Brian and I sure would like to meet up with a couple of riders Sat morning maybe around 9am or so. Loic U out there bring Ur butt out, Brians says U would be too slow anyway for our two bad **** Kawi's [img][/img]</end quote></div>

It was down to myself, Rod, Cindy and Nate if he didn't have to work, are you sure you and Brian will make it there?</end quote></div>

Nate should know by tomorrow at this time if he has Saturday off, if he does, we're in for this ride.</end quote></div>

My O/T on Sat got cancelled....I can make the ride...Kassie wants to go to...when and where are we meeting?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

just sitting here waiting for my new shoes to be delivered YIPEEE [img][/img] boy sad when something like that gets me excited LOL </end quote></div>

I'm sure there will be a day when red or green jello day gets you just as excited... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Old 01-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Good afternoon PSAR [img][/img]

just sitting here waiting for my new shoes to be delivered YIPEEE [img][/img] boy sad when something like that gets me excited LOL [img][/img] just got back from picking up another 3 mo. supply of phenobarbital for Kubbie O' fun

Busy day @ work but got LOTS done!! If anyone is interested in a catering job(driving a van around setting up food, tearing it down ect.) they REALLY need help, I don't want it as you start @ like 12:30am [img][/img] NO THANKS but I thinks the pay is around $10 something an hour not much but more than I make & IT'S A JOB!! Just a heads up for anyone looking ect. plus the nice bennies [img][/img]

well have a great day</end quote></div>

'da boy is looking for a job to fill in around his classes... He found out his last job was seasonal. Who does he need to get a hold of?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Just finished an underground outage that started at 330 am. I'm tired and hungry.....but......Both Brian and I are in for Sat at Belfair for sure!

Loic, Ur being called out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So what ever came about the ride this Sat at Belfair? Anyone still interested? Brian and I sure would like to meet up with a couple of riders Sat morning maybe around 9am or so. Loic U out there bring Ur butt out, Brians says U would be too slow anyway for our two bad **** Kawi's [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
It was down to myself, Rod, Cindy and Nate if he didn't have to work, are you sure you and Brian will make it there?</end quote></div>
Nate should know by tomorrow at this time if he has Saturday off, if he does, we're in for this ride.</end quote></div>
My O/T on Sat got cancelled....I can make the ride...Kassie wants to go to...when and where are we meeting?</end quote></div>

I believe it is 8:00AM at the Bremerton Airport restaurant or around 9-9:30 at Ellfendahl staging area.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

Belfair/Tahuya Ride 9am at Elfendahl staging, 8am for chow at Bremerton Airport

Larry
Rod
Cindy
Nate
Jay
Brian
Bill
Kassie

ANYONE ELSE? All are more then welcome! EXCECPT DODE![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] hiim too slooow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2009, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

Belfair/Tahuya Ride 9am at Elfendahl staging, 8am for chow at Bremerton Airport

Larry

Rod

Cindy

Nate

Jay

Brian

Bill

Kassie

ANYONE ELSE? All are more then welcome! EXCECPT DODE![img][/img] hiim too slooow[img][/img]</end quote></div>

I'm too slow too...

Old 01-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

The Grizzly is washed, still need to lemon pledge it, (makes it shiny) [img][/img] Took my front tire back to Les Schwab, they repaired it, no charge, they think a small rock was lodged between the tire and wheel, at the bead and wore the rubber down which caused a very slow leak. They filled the small groove with a rubber compound and so far, so good. I'll find out tomorrow how well it took. Guess I'd better go find some riding clothes that fit, dang winter weight [img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL your supposed to keep a pair of riding gear for winter weight & one for summer haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that's what I do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

Good afternoon PSAR [IMG][/IMG]

just sitting here waiting for my new shoes to be delivered YIPEEE [IMG][/IMG] boy sad when something like that gets me excited LOL [IMG][/IMG] just got back from picking up another 3 mo. supply of phenobarbital for Kubbie O' fun

Busy day @ work but got LOTS done!! If anyone is interested in a catering job(driving a van around setting up food, tearing it down ect.) they REALLY need help, I don't want it as you start @ like 12:30am [IMG][/IMG] NO THANKS but I thinks the pay is around $10 something an hour not much but more than I make & IT'S A JOB!! Just a heads up for anyone looking ect. plus the nice bennies [IMG][/IMG]

well have a great day</end quote></div>

'da boy is looking for a job to fill in around his classes... He found out his last job was seasonal. Who does he need to get a hold of?</end quote></div>

I will find out tomarrow if there is a # he can call, otherwise he'll have to fill out an app. I'll see what they say, he is 18 right?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread