Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR!

What a GREAT weekend!

Myself and 6 other girls headed over to Roslyn on friday to visit a friend. Had a great time over there playing in the snow. No problems on the pass what so ever. Saturday got home about 3 pm and didn't do anything as I was very tired. Sunday washed the truck, and shined up the wheels and tires. Yesterday took one of the dogs to the vet to get blood drawn. She is getting surgery on Friday. Cleaned the inside of my truck and replaced the door handle and key lock from when my truck got broke into. Took the dogs swimming at the pond and putted around on the quad. I was just about ready to break a sweat yesterday. It was beautiful yesterday. Couldn't have asked for better weather on a day off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 10:56 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

I get home from the dunes to great things. Brandon has a haircut, brown truck left me some tires, ATC 250SX paperwork has been signed and notarized by the previous owner, Tri-Z paint is dry, my pipe is ready at Performance Coatings, a message from Ray @ Boeing, and a little cheek smooch from the Mrs.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 What kind of gas mileage did you get Firerider with your Dodge? For that matter what does everyone else get as far as mileage when towing a trailer?</end quote></div>

Haven't towed a trailer with mine yet, but I average 13.6 as a daily driver, 9000 miles, so still not broken-in, hopefully mileage will increase at some point.</end quote></div>

LMAO Hap you crack me up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] what would we do w/o you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] heehee YOU DON'T GET GAS MILEAGE W/ A RV!! What you are getting w/o a trailer isn't bad, you towed your little one to Easton didn't you?? Our 34' rv gets better mileage than the 20' the big one is a 454 the little one a 400, probably has to do w/ the new one has overdrive tranny so it's not wound tight the whole way, haven't towed a real load w/ the new one, only 1 quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] to the races I'm excited to pull the full load SOMEDAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I hope anyway LOL

Old 02-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well I hear workers up top [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] makes me HAPPY as there was nothing yesterday!! I see a baby excavator out there so hopefully they are diggin the new electrical trench & doing the power today that'd be saweeeet

Called Comcast yesterday they will be out Feb.27 to HOOK US UP WAHOOOO going hi tech now babeee w/ high speed internet God I can't wait, new cable *home phone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] glad to get rid of that Dish crap that's fo sure!!

Went & got my new 1/2 whiskey barrels(planters) had to haul them bad boys in my little car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] won't do that again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] they were on sale so I had to get them LOL

other than that a boring day for me, did enjoy the weather though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], while pruning my rose bushes, man my Mom's neighbor told me how to prun them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] there ain't gonna be nothing left [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] oh that's how they are supposed to be they say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] hahaa I'mll finish butchering them today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they BETTER look good this summer LOL

Ok well have a great day PSAR enjoy the early sun today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 Went out to Tahuya yesterday. Sure was packed! But we had a good time and things are surprisingly dry out there.</end quote></div>

What condition are the trails in? Are some of them still closed due to the bridges being out?</end quote></div>

Just a short part of the mission creek trail. That bridge has been out for over a year now. Other than that the trails are in good shape.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:47 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

off to the TP joint for the interview [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'll update later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Pro Rider

i hate those shots i have had several in both shoulders in the last few months... i have to have surgery on both shoulders

Old 02-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

I have everyone has been well and all is good, I have been doing farely well and my family too.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

What kind of gas mileage did you get Firerider with your Dodge?

For that matter what does everyone else get as far as mileage when towing a trailer?</end quote></div>

Got better than 10 but had less than 2000 miles on the trk....should do better as it gets broke in....my old trk got 14 w/the same load. But the power was way better than anything I have been in before...including any fire truck I ever drove or rode in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

Marci.........your on vacatin.......turn the light out and go ride.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread