Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Mornin' PSAR

Old 03-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Have a good one MB!

Old 03-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning PSAR!

Old 03-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin evryone

Old 03-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well we had a productive weekend, got LOTS of rock spread ect. I AM SICK OF ROCKS LOL

We rented a bobcat & that was a WASTE of $$ got it stuck in the mud POS so we quite using that & Ron's dad brought his tractor back down & had done in an hour what we screwed w/ all day!! even got a free hour on the cat but didn't use it haha it was WORTHLESS in our mudd should of had tracks instead of tires!!
Got our sliding door porch on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] looks good for a temp. one now today & this week we are working on the back one after my Dad gets off work. Used the Kawi Mule w/ blocks in the bed to pack the driveway haha worked AWESOME, we found a 71' Camaro up top too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Ron took the tractor & got rid of all the sticker bushes up top looks WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY better, now we just have to spray & hopefully keep them away!! I opened the passenger door of the camaro & HOLY CHIT batman a rat the size of a small cat went running over the back of the drivers seat & disappered somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] so we searched for that but never found it, looks like the interior will be torn out & a roll cage put in it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] hmmmm wonder what IT'S gonna be used for [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

GOOD job for the racers that raced over the weekend

I GOT TO RIDE OUR OLD 450 yesterday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] dang The Brown Kid put a DMC slip on on it & MAN what a difference, got rid of the bog & it's way easier to ride now, he's got a nice little track he's building @ his Mom's place, I WANT TO RIDE more now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ok well have a great day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun

Rough weekend at Oakwood.

Ash was there watching practice yesterday while I was at work.

Good friend of lots of people has a very bad crash. Had a problem with a double, came down crooked or whatever.

Broke her helmet, which in turn caused a lot of facial trauma.

She is hurt pretty bad and will be in hospital a while, needing a couple surgeries.</end quote></div>

I actually read about this on a different site where the lady post at alot. I have never meet her personally but everyone says that she has a heart of gold. From what I have read, she is in good spirits in the hospital (for now).

DM, LOL I would of lite that car on fire. I HATE rats, mice, mouse's, basically anything that even looks close to any of the ones that I just listed. I'm a big wimp when it comes to snakes too. I'm getting the heby gebys just thinking about it. Glad to hear there is progress on the house.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun

Rough weekend at Oakwood.

Ash was there watching practice yesterday while I was at work.

Good friend of lots of people has a very bad crash. Had a problem with a double, came down crooked or whatever.

Broke her helmet, which in turn caused a lot of facial trauma.

She is hurt pretty bad and will be in hospital a while, needing a couple surgeries.</end quote></div>

I actually read about this on a different site where the lady post at alot. I have never meet her personally but everyone says that she has a heart of gold. From what I have read, she is in good spirits in the hospital (for now).

DM, LOL I would of lite that car on fire. I HATE rats, mice, mouse's, basically anything that even looks close to any of the ones that I just listed. I'm a big wimp when it comes to snakes too. I'm getting the heby gebys just thinking about it. Glad to hear there is progress on the house.</end quote></div>

DAMN RATS TURNED MY $300 BOAT COVER INTO A BIG NEST LAST WINTER,,,CHEWED UP ABOUT HALF OF IT

I WAS FORCED TO KILL THE ENTIRE FAMILY,,,BABIES AND ALL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2008, 09:07 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

anything with rats.......this cat turns in a *****.......scared to death of them, I agree with Angie.....burn that ****** down!

Old 03-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well geesh sounds like you BOYS are a bunch of poosies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL j/k

Ron rummaged around in it w/ his machete heehee we tried to get Sport to go in it but no way, he's not a car dog, if BoBo was still alive he'd of had it snapped up in a hot second for a snack!!

Well no workers today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] oh well guess that's life, maybe tomarrow?

Old 03-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

We'd get rats in our barn when I was growing up. It was great fun chasing them with a pitch fork!!!!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread