Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Lots of good site and some tgat suck. It is a reservation system so sometimes you are limited to get what's left.
You can reserve 9 months in advance.
The H loop is the loop you want for dune access, that is the only loop I have ever stayed in.
The only sites that I don't care for are #400, 402, 405, 351 and 353.
Every site has power and water and the sites on the outside of the main loop also have sewer hookups.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ROD thanks for all the info. I'm going to look it up today. I've been wanting to go back since last year.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Anybody want to go for a slow motion quad ride? You get to have "interesting" stuff thrown up by your tires.</end quote></div>

I would as long as there are no trees in the way </end quote></div>

Nope, no trees on this run. Just some big ol cow butts. They kick like crazy if you get too close so a chunk of 1 X 2 or small pole about 6' long is handy to poke them with. Some seem to enjoy a good race, course if they catch you there gonna molest you.

Have a great evening, we're still getting wet off and on.

Mike

Old 02-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Guess I better check out that AARP insurance. I hate the way they stand on a lot of political agendas but then I'm not that fond of the way the insurance we have now stands on things either. Mike</end quote></div> I don't care too much for some of their political agends either, but for a $1,200.00 a year savings I can ignore some of that!</end quote></div>
Val checked out AARP insurance for us today, $3.00 a year more, we'll stay where we are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode

How was it staying at Honeymann??? I've wanted to stay there before, but didn't know if they can take big trailers (33ft). Any input on it????</end quote></div>

33' should be no problem for most spots in the H loop. The spot we had this past weekend would be no problem but I can't share what spot I had because then everyone else would want it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Todd

Old 02-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode
How was it staying at Honeymann??? I've wanted to stay there before, but didn't know if they can take big trailers (33ft). Any input on it????</end quote></div> 33' should be no problem for most spots in the H loop. The spot we had this past weekend would be no problem but I can't share what spot I had because then everyone else would want it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Todd</end quote></div>
Everybody has their favorite spot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Horsfall 8-15 thru 8-22.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed
Guess I better check out that AARP insurance. I hate the way they stand on a lot of political agendas but then I'm not that fond of the way the insurance we have now stands on things either.
Mike</end quote></div>
I don't care too much for some of their political agends either, but for a $1,200.00 a year savings I can ignore some of that!</end quote></div>

Thanks for the info Rod, I checked their prices and I can save $32.00 a month by going with AARP plus get better coverage. Not as big a difference as you saw but I'm just insuring two rigs and we live in a low risk area with low milage being driven anymore so our rates were fairly low before.

Got a couple of rock stars in the pickup windshield now so will have it replaced then make the move.

Have a good night folks.

Mike

Old 02-25-2009, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

Horsfall 8-15 thru 8-22.</end quote></div>

Cant make that trip...thats the weekend before I leave to go hunting in Colorado

Old 02-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

I saw the new team yamaha factory truck today...

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread