Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma He is NOT on our insurance, & the Trooper IS in his name!! HE'S not affectiing my insurance that'd be my HUSBAND [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Yes he is 18 & NO he probably won't have a license soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he has another court date set O' BOY FUN!!</end quote></div>
Then you're taking him to court for moral support and to sway the judge with pleadings from the poor mother, who like all mothers, supports their boys and has done everything they could to help lead them down the right path and obey the law and rules of the road, but, because they're boys, will naturally have a lead foot and as a rule, Boys Will Be Boys. Girls on the other hand, never get into trouble, never break the law, always drive safe and defensively

Good Luck with the Judge and make sure DJ does alittle Name:  butt20kiss.gif
Views: 44
Size:  6.0 KB with the Judge Name:  face-icon-small-wink.gif
Views: 28
Size:  643 Bytes

Old 03-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Photos from the Mattawa area, Poker Run terrain Name:  eusa_dance.gif
Views: 86
Size:  1.8 KB
Name:  58663225_NUEBG-L.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  107.6 KB
Name:  58663186_XuiuW-L.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  42.3 KB
Name:  58663169_K7RkX-L.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  125.6 KB

Old 03-14-2009, 11:54 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 03-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Looks like I'll be riding the Lazy Boy in the Poker Run, did I say that already? Name:  shocked.gif
Views: 47
Size:  724 Bytes</end quote></div> Yamaha spells it, Lay-Z-Boy</end quote></div>

Well, Excusssssssssssssse me Name:  doh.gif
Views: 38
Size:  2.6 KB</end quote></div>

There is no excuse for you!

Old 03-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Got to go to court w/ Wunderboy today for some driving tickets DAMN KIDS ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG</end quote></div>
Pretty soon you won't have to worry about his tickets, he won't have a license. Isn't he 18?</end quote></div>
If he is 18 it's time for him to get his own insurance and the car in his name
You don't need your kids screwing up your insurance rates.</end quote></div>
He is NOT on our insurance, & the Trooper IS in his name!! HE'S not affectiing my insurance that'd be my HUSBAND [img][/img]

Yes he is 18 & NO he probably won't have a license soon [img][/img] he has another court date set O' BOY FUN!!</end quote></div>

Then tell Ron to get his own insurance!!! LOL
Ahhh, to be young and stupid again, I remember when I was 18 and the state Dept. of Licensing put me on probation for 6 months (too many tickets). Any infractions and I would lose my license. This was during my Freshman year of college. I sure leaned how to drive slow and legal!

Old 03-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma He is NOT on our insurance, & the Trooper IS in his name!! HE'S not affectiing my insurance that'd be my HUSBAND [img][/img] Yes he is 18 & NO he probably won't have a license soon [img][/img] he has another court date set O' BOY FUN!!</end quote></div>

Then you're taking him to court for moral support and to sway the judge with pleadings from the poor mother, who like all mothers, supports their boys and has done everything they could to help lead them down the right path and obey the law and rules of the road, but, because they're boys, will naturally have a lead foot and as a rule, Boys Will Be Boys. Girls on the other hand, never get into trouble, never break the law, always drive safe and defensively

Good Luck with the Judge and make sure DJ does alittle Name:  butt20kiss.gif
Views: 40
Size:  6.0 KB with the Judge Name:  face-icon-small-wink.gif
Views: 31
Size:  643 Bytes</end quote></div>

Yep you pretty much hit the nail on the head [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he just needs a little support from his Mom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

morning PSAR!!

Jayna,,,thanks for the heads up,,,but I am chuck full of wood these days,,fortunately. The wood gods have been good to me recently [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

What a bunch of post slackers in here today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2009, 10:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well we went out to Silvana Meats this afternoon YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM we bought a beef package & my oh my talk about an AWESOME T-bone!! Spent $100 & came home w/ 3-T-bones,3 Rib steaks, 3 rib eyes, 3 sirloins, 3 new yorks, & a pound of bacon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I have never eaten thier steaks but man it was totally worth the $$ don't think I'll be buying beef @ the grocery store anymore!!
I even let Ron cook them on the BBQ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he did GREAT!! Heck in fact I think he's hired to be the grill guy from now on haha

And I know everyone REALLY doesn't care but cigs @ Stilley went up $10 a carton [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] time to quit I think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Went & priced out lumber some today for our deck we also have some here(big stuff) so that'll help on the cost, I just wish I could afford to hire someone to just come do it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well have a good one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread