Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Missouri Bound

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missouri Bound"></title><script src=

thanks for the info! We thought about going to Chadwick or Fingerlakes, but all of their regs say no riders w/o a license or permit are allowed and we've got a 9 year old that likes to ride alone and also a young one that we ride on our machine (which is not specifically made for riders so that's against regs too). Do you know if they are strict on their regulations at fingerlakes? We went to Deepwater this spring and they made us leave because of the 2nd rider. Thanks again!

Old 10-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

I have only been to finger lakes once, they just made sure we had flag and helmet and sticker, but never saw anyone on the trails that would check, Not saying they dont check, but it was not a very busy weekend when we went.

The Farm is very laid back on regulations so far, helmets not required, and ive seen plenty of double riders, and my son who is 11 has riden there and had lots of fun.

I would bet finger lakes would be strict on that if they saw you, its a state park, and the farm is private land. Ther are some locations at finger lakes that Iwould not let my 11yr old ride either, some of it is VERY steap blind hill climbs that even make me cringe.

Old 10-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks again for your help. I guess we should play it safe and stick with the farm. I'd hate to pack up and get to a st. park only to have to leave. And I am a such a pansy when it comes to hills, cliffs etc (I always have the little one with me)-my son is a more confident rider than I!
Thanks again-take care!

Old 10-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

the farm has 320 acres like mobrute says lots of mud, creeks, trails, and even a motocross track. only thing they dont want is trash left all over but they have to try and clean it up while not dealin with up keep and no alcohol. no helment no flags and i double with my 3 yr old just about all over the place out there 5 bux a head and 5 bux per ride your using
check out the web site @ thefarmatadair.com

Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mannyj

the farm has 320 acres like mobrute says lots of mud, creeks, trails, and even a motocross track. only thing they dont want is trash left all over but they have to try and clean it up while not dealin with up keep and no alcohol. no helment no flags and i double with my 3 yr old just about all over the place out there 5 bux a head and 5 bux per ride your using

check out the web site @ thefarmatadair.com</end quote></div>

So for one rider and his atv its 10 bucks now? last time I went (which was 6 months ago) it was just 5$ a head, inflations a pain.

Old 10-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

yeah 10 bux a rider and ride, but its worth it in my opinion.
you can ride and get a show for 10 bux cant really get that anywhere else

Old 10-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey, I think we've found another place to ride and camp that sounds pretty good. It's Southern Mo. Off Road Ranch-SMORR-they are just east of Springfield, Mo. They offer camping for $5 night and to ride it's $15 per atv and 12 and under are free. They don't allow sport bikes (no matter the size, luckily ours are utilities and my husband has a smaller one at the shop for our son) or dirtbikes-they are trying to gear it toward families and they said it's just much safter this way. They're ok with double riders, but you pay $5 per rider additional. They are having MoRoc finals there this weekend so they have decreased the cost down to $10 per atv for the event. I think my husband said they have almost 1000 acres.
I believe the web address is www.smorr.net