Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts trails

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yup it was a bad wreck, like i said all he did was sprain his wrist alittle bit, but he bent the steering stem, handle bars, gauge cluster is n about 20 peices, front cargo box is busted up, front and rear aftermarcket bumpers are bent, right front fender is broke along with headlight and housing area, and fuse panel, blew the bead off back left wheel and front right, bent front right rim, bront right wheel bearing, front right axcle, right rear fender and shered a bolt holding back right a-arm in, and the rear rack is craked, with all that damage we ended up jimmy rigging it back togather and limping it out of there. it took us two hours to get the tires to seat on the bead. thank god we had a pump with us. the machine looked like a bad nascar wreck tumbling down the trail. we ended up making fuses out of change in our pockets and jammed some zip ties in there to hold them in. it was an interesting night.

Old 03-22-2010, 05:17 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO!! you got that right Beergut,, hey,i wiped out saturday myself, i was climbing a banking on the side of a pond,my atv kicked out and i ended up rolling it right into the darn pond,it was upside down and totally submerged,and i was neck deep tring to flip it over and bring it into shore,man that grizz is freaken heavy! and the water was freezing,, i winched it to a big bolder the rest of the way in,,so now im gonna bring it to the dealer and have them clean the whole thing out,dont know what kind of damage is done,,but man,that sucked! lol,,,, but im up for riding anytime on the weekends as soon as the Grizz dries off,,just let me know when guys.

Old 03-22-2010, 05:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by dwyer83177
Hi, new to this site. I just moved back to MA a few months ago and have been looking for some where ride, I live up in grafton so i am not that far from you. I would love to meet up and hit these trails. any week end is good for e and yes i do have a 4x4, i drove around for 4 hours yesterday lookning for some where, with no luck, the only place i know of to ride in this state is where i grew up near the plymouth state forrest, so if you could please email me at dwyer83177@yahoo.com and lets do this. i spent all morining yesterday washinging it up cleaning the plugs and wheels and radiator, now i am itching to get it all dirty again.
Welcome Dwyer,, ya anytime on the weekends works for me,and we'll hook up with Beergut,we ride alot on the grids by his house,miles of trails! as soon as we fix our machines,we'll go.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Trailblazer

i am ready to go on just about any weekend, during the week is no good for e as I am a U.S. Navy recruiter so my work hours vary too much monday to friday, but i am always up for a night ride on friday nights

Old 03-22-2010, 06:28 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am a U.S. Navy recruiter
Nice! I've been looking for a sticker hook up!
Marine Corps 1992-2000-

I show you the trails - you throw a few stickers my way...

I believe Troyboy68 was in the coast guard. (don't blame him, he didn't know any better )

The parts for my popo will be here in about 6 days- Troy should have his griz back in action within a week also.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:59 AM
Pro Rider

Night riding sounds interesting,never done it,,, i was in the National Guards 87-93 loooong *** time ago.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Trailblazer

you want me to grad some USMC stickers from those guys for you. and I always have navy stickers. I have been in the navy since jan 99, 8 1/2 years until the retirment check starts

Old 03-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Trailblazer

Troy night rides are fun, the pace is alittle slower bring a couple of cold ones with you. it is just a good time.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:58 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've always done night rides- they are a blast. better with a small group and a cooler of burgers & bee- ummm soda.

Lets set it up for next friday or sat (2nd / 3rd) weather permitting.

Hey dwyer- i'd like to grab a few usmc stickers and a few navy stickers. My brother chris was a young 26 yo west point grad- aspiring naval pilot- was killed last year. I'd like to get a few navy tags for my avalanche truck.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Trailblazer

lets do that. you are are "sodas" are always good in the cooler. I'll get both sets of stickers for you. you want anything esle. I was a Naval Air Crewman before this whole recruiting gig, can't want to go back to it if i can get an up chit. I am so ready to go ridding

Quick Reply: Massachusetts trails