Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics-

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 09:00 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics-

just posting some winter riding pics- had a classic new england blizzard a few days ago- got about 13" of snow! Ice broke and down I went into a nasty little mud pit- got a little stuck- even my locking diff and mudders wouldn't get me out- thank god for my winch!

Attached Thumbnails stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-7-.jpg   stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-8-.jpg   stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-9-.jpg   stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-10-.jpg   stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-12-.jpg  

Old 12-22-2009, 09:03 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

some more pics- these were taken yesterday. snow riding is the best!

Attached Thumbnails stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-13-.jpg   stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-14-.jpg   stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-15-.jpg   stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--winter-16-.jpg   stuck in the mud- some winter riding pics--snow-2-.jpg  

Old 12-22-2009, 09:07 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

anybody whining about there being no place to ride in mass needs to live where I do- central mass!

TROY, KEVIN & JOE- GET YOUR LAZY A$$'S OUT HERE!

Old 12-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep thats stuck... Looks fun.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Can you say floorboarded? I got floorboarded in a mudhole that had ruts in the bottom. I tried sawing the tires back and forth. Standing on one side. It wasn't working. Buddy gets off his quad. I figure he'll throw me a tow strap and help yank me out. No, he goes for the camera to take a picture of me stuck. This was enough to get me going. Jumped up and down on the floorboard on one side while steering off to the other. Just got out. Of course he managed to get stuck later in the day. Payback is sweet fun sometimes.

Old 12-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like you had alot of fun! I ride out in PA, and your pics reminded alot of the place where I ride (over 200,000 acers). Been waiting to go back out there to ride in the snow, couldn't with the last storm cause it kept me busy plowing for days on end. Now the snow is all gone thanks to warm temps that came in over the last few days. But there will be more snow. I am itching to ride through some deep snow, during the last storm I was towing the sled behind the atv and pulling my laborer all around the un plowed roads here, then I took a ride on the sled. Worked out reallly good! I have twins on the way due in April, (a boy and a girl) so they will have lots of fun in the winters to come as I pull them on the sled with my atv.

BTW, you might be getting a pretty big snow storm at the end of this week! Have fun..

Old 01-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
anybody whining about there being no place to ride in mass needs to live where I do- central mass!

TROY, KEVIN & JOE- GET YOUR LAZY A$$'S OUT HERE!
Lol! hey Mike love the pics! we'll hook up soon, i found some awesome trails by my house,they go on for miles,mud,rocks,roots,and now alot of frozen ponds,but ya your right,winter riding is a blast! all i see is wild critters, love it!