Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 06:49 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Ok guys,pics are posted of a Sick *** crazy **** ride saturday.

christ! did anyone not get a flat, have an epic parts failure or roll their atv?

on another note- The synthetic oil I just put in my honda rincon is causing the tranny to slip I have to flush it all out and use "wet clutch" friendly case oil! The anti friction synthetic oil creates havok in the wet clutch on the honda- who knew?

Old 11-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
christ! did anyone not get a flat, have an epic parts failure or roll their atv?

on another note- The synthetic oil I just put in my honda rincon is causing the tranny to slip I have to flush it all out and use "wet clutch" friendly case oil! The anti friction synthetic oil creates havok in the wet clutch on the honda- who knew?
Lol,ya it was a rough ride Saturday but everybody is still alive,im sure we'll be slowing down a bit after that one

Old 11-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Pro Rider

Lol,ya it was a rough ride Saturday but everybody is still alive,im sure we'll be slowing down a bit after that one
speed up not slow down

Old 11-08-2010, 07:21 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yep- I hear ya. Too fast is no good. Just beats the crap out of the atv and the rider- especially on the rocky lmft trails- anything over 25mph imho is just no fun and turns into a "hold on & pray nothing breaks" game.

Looking forward to some winter riding, won't have to powerwash after every ride and we can hit the wallum / webster state trails again

Old 11-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Range Rover

hell of a ride , anyway since you guys saw it first hand, maybe you can give me some suggestions on what to do to fix what happened yesterday, i made a separate thread for yall to help me out, thanks!

http://forums.atvconnection.com/yama...ml#post2975363

oh by the way, what did me and 'Wilson' miss?

Old 11-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by benks
hell of a ride , anyway since you guys saw it first hand, maybe you can give me some suggestions on what to do to fix what happened yesterday, i made a separate thread for yall to help me out, thanks!

http://forums.atvconnection.com/yama...ml#post2975363

oh by the way, what did me and 'Wilson' miss?
About another 20 miles! get your Wolverine fixed so we can ride ride ride.

Old 11-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Nice pics Troyboy. Did you ever get the elkas setup right? Those trails look alot like here with lots of tire hungry rocks everywhere

Old 11-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

As usually, nice pics Troy.

Old 11-09-2010, 03:33 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys,, there was alot of rain the week before so the mud holes are nice and full lol,, lots of rocks and slippery hills to climb,
Butch,, you and your gang of Grizzlys outa check it out sometime,you can do 100 miles in there.

Old 11-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Butch450
Nice pics Troyboy. Did you ever get the elkas setup right? Those trails look alot like here with lots of tire hungry rocks everywhere
Yep the Elkas are back in action i got them running a little stiff because of all our rough terrain,stiffer springs on the front,they seem to be ok.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH