Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also have the heated grips and thumb,they came in handy yesterday,went for a short ride by the house,ran into a couple snowmobiles so i followed them around,hit a pond too,,did 27miles in 3 hrs.
Cool Vid Sotto! hope we can shoot some stuff this Sat!!.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont use the heated grips or anything like that.
One of the best tricks I have found for keeping my hands warm is laytex gloves. I put them on under my fox riding gloves and Iam good for the day. They keep the wind from getting to your hands and your gloves dont get soaked with sweat.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:35 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Also have the heated grips and thumb,they came in handy yesterday,went for a short ride by the house,ran into a couple snowmobiles so i followed them around,hit a pond too,,did 27miles in 3 hrs.
Cool Vid Sotto! hope we can shoot some stuff this Sat!!.
I've been cranky all weekend My rene has been sitting up on milk crates in the shop waiting for tires and rims... should be on today!!!

Old 02-21-2011, 06:43 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

jgar- you know anyone in the gardner area- last name jackson or perreault?

Old 02-21-2011, 07:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
I've been cranky all weekend My rene has been sitting up on milk crates in the shop waiting for tires and rims... should be on today!!!
Thats cool! ya i cant wait for Sat! i hope the weather holds out.

Old 02-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
jgar- you know anyone in the gardner area- last name jackson or perreault?
No, dont think so.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Range Rover

How do I register in New Hampshire for sat? If everything works out..

Old 02-22-2011, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Bobby002
It's going to take you 20 or 30 minutes. You'll probably need CASH ONLY for the registration (I did at a convenience store). Out-of-state ATV is $76 and it expires June 30th. You'll need to show your driver's license and you'll need some info on the machine... VIN, colors, engine displacement, etc... The instructions that come with the reg. stickers say that the machine & sticker should be warmed to adhere properly. I heated it up with a propane torpedo heater in my garage but on the road I am not sure if you'll need a propane torch or something to warm it up ??????

Here's a list of places where they can be purchased. N.H. OHRV Agents - N.H. Fish and Game

Troy Arctic Cat opens at 8AM. That's probably the closest one but maybe somebody else has a better idea. If you can find a convenience store maybe you could get it done a little earlier...

Since the parking area specified for this group ride is "fire pond" can somebody pinpoint that on a google map or something ?

I was searching for info on parking areas in the club's website and couldn't find anything about fire pond parking. I did find this however...

Sorry for the parking and the main trail location troubles we are trying to keep up with it but the costs are overwhelming.

• Insurance Bill $1,600.00
  • Excavator repairs needed $2,800.00
  • Dump truck repairs needed $1,600.00
  • Bulldozer repairs needed $??????
Clubs financial status: Broke

We have over 3500 acres to build trail but the lack of membership money we have worked our equipment to death and we need help to get things back in shape to maintain and product more trails. Trails are being closed everyday do to funding join today so you will have a place to ride tomorrow.

This convinced me to buy a membership. If this place is as nice as you guys say we need to keep it going !

Wheeled OHRV membership - $25
additional donation - $25
handling charge - $4

Grand total - $54

Having a cool place to ride - PRICELESS

Old 02-22-2011, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by cncpro
It's going to take you 20 or 30 minutes. You'll probably need CASH ONLY for the registration (I did at a convenience store). Out-of-state ATV is $76 and it expires June 30th. You'll need to show your driver's license and you'll need some info on the machine... VIN, colors, engine displacement, etc... The instructions that come with the reg. stickers say that the machine & sticker should be warmed to adhere properly. I heated it up with a propane torpedo heater in my garage but on the road I am not sure if you'll need a propane torch or something to warm it up ??????

Here's a list of places where they can be purchased. N.H. OHRV Agents - N.H. Fish and Game

Troy Arctic Cat opens at 8AM. That's probably the closest one but maybe somebody else has a better idea. If you can find a convenience store maybe you could get it done a little earlier...

Since the parking area specified for this group ride is "fire pond" can somebody pinpoint that on a google map or something ?

I was searching for info on parking areas in the club's website and couldn't find anything about fire pond parking. I did find this however...

This convinced me to buy a membership. If this place is as nice as you guys say we need to keep it going !

Wheeled OHRV membership - $25
additional donation - $25
handling charge - $4

Grand total - $54

Having a cool place to ride - PRICELESS
Yep,i joined a few months back plus donated alittle.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Bobby002
PM Sotto,i believe he lives kinda near you,i think he knows a few spots to reg that might be easier for you

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH