Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 05:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pic's there Matt. Tippy made it all worth it he not only rolled it once, but then he rolls it in front of me. He said he was showing me how not to climb rocks.
Tippy your the best.

Old 06-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by jgar
I would of liked to but the weekday trips can be a tough thing to pull off. Tuleman and I are talking about going up for a day trip in the next few weeks. He has never been there.
Lmft is a great place to ride. But its hard for me to keep pace with the faster riders my ex is rolling on 20" rear tires. That gives me about 5-6" of clearance in the rear. I rode with Troy and Wilson there one day and my swing arm skid plate took such a beating 2 of the bolts fell out.
you took an EX to lmft???! thats crazy i had a hard enough time keeping up with these guys on a yamaha wolverine haha

Old 06-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Tippy, I love it. There are so many names for Beergut. Torch, No Brows, etc. Had a blast yesterday. I think it would be more fun trying to keep up with you guys without the chainsaw hitting me in the back.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally Posted by benks
you took an EX to lmft???! thats crazy i had a hard enough time keeping up with these guys on a yamaha wolverine haha
Hell ya, my little 400 can hang with the best of them on any trail. All I have to do is punch the gas and hang on.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:28 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Tippy, I love it. There are so many names for Beergut. Torch, No Brows, etc. Had a blast yesterday. I think it would be more fun trying to keep up with you guys without the chainsaw hitting me in the back.

always the punching bag- never the glove

haha- who am I kidding- I reap what I sow

Old 06-04-2011, 07:31 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jgar
Hell ya, my little 400 can hang with the best of them on any trail. All I have to do is punch the gas and hang on.

I can't imagine an sra atv on the lmft trails!

it's gotta hurt- there's so many big rocks and rough terrain. You must bash the hell outta that carrier! I'd be worried about busting the chain between a rock and the sprocket.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have a 1/4" aftermarket swing arm skid plate, it also protects the chain. There is a real pucker factor at lmft. Its kinda funny I will be riping down a trail and then you see the rock at the last min., cant do anything but hold on. It would be nice to have IRS. But I love the SRA, there is nothing like the power slide of a quad with a SRA. Cound never give it up.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

I think SRA ATV is just fine for LMFT. If you avoid extreme trails (5% of trails) you are OK. My son's Wolverine is SRA and we can ride whole day. Just don't ride where Roadie rides.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by sotto66
I think SRA ATV is just fine for LMFT. If you avoid extreme trails (5% of trails) you are OK. My son's Wolverine is SRA and we can ride whole day. Just don't ride where Roadie rides.
its alright on the wolverine but after a 5 hour ride behind rodie every bump begins to feel like a boot in the @ss with sra but i just swapped in a set of elkas hope they help!

Old 06-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by benks
its alright on the wolverine but after a 5 hour ride behind rodie every bump begins to feel like a boot in the @ss ......

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH