Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 02:22 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by roadiestar
Were do you get the smilies from ?
He's got a real bad disease- he's either always smiling or drooling- but we like troy anyway

Old 01-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
He's got a real bad disease- he's either always smiling or drooling- but we like troy anyway
Thats Sallyboy and yes Sally is ok in my book.......

Old 01-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by roadiestar
Who you calling Sally---- Sallyboy68 ;-]

Were do you get the smilies from ?
Lol,,off on the right hand,sometimes mine dont show up either(smile faces).
We should get either tracks or snow sleds,tracks a bit cheaper

Old 01-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider

Man im allready getting bored,dont know what to do if cant ride,,, but GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

If this snow stays like this I may need to venture up to LMFT and ride whatever trails they do groom (yes, we are allowed on groomed trails).

Or Bear Brook, they groom trails there and allow ATVs only during the winter. May be worth a trip if anyones bored next weekend?

Obviously would rather stick close and ride some of the frozen areas and lakes around here. But if thats not possible, I'm up for something new...

Old 01-14-2011, 06:05 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by wilson911
If this snow stays like this I may need to venture up to LMFT and ride whatever trails they do groom (yes, we are allowed on groomed trails).

Or Bear Brook, they groom trails there and allow ATVs only during the winter. May be worth a trip if anyones bored next weekend?

Obviously would rather stick close and ride some of the frozen areas and lakes around here. But if thats not possible, I'm up for something new...

I'm up for next weekend!

Old 01-15-2011, 04:41 AM
Pro Rider

Same here! i think with all the snowsleds riding we might be good,i'll try it out tomorrow and let ya know,,, its -10 degrees this morning WTF!!!

Old 01-15-2011, 07:19 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Same here! i think with all the snowsleds riding we might be good,i'll try it out tomorrow and let ya know,,, its -10 degrees this morning WTF!!!
-3 over here. I've been up since 430 looking for a burst pipe that went "bang" in the walls

it's foulking arctic cold out!

Old 01-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
-3 over here. I've been up since 430 looking for a burst pipe that went "bang" in the walls

it's foulking arctic cold out!
Well its warming up,now its 0 degrees hey that funny about that pipe,my house has the same thing,dont know what the heck it is but sometimes its wicked loud.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well this weather sucks! I took the grizz out on Saturday and got stuck in the snow while my neighbors yelled at me for driving my quad in my condo complex. Then yesterday at work I had to shovel snow off the roof of our building so it didn't collapse on the office. I cannot wait for the snow to disappear (at least most of it) so that I can finally take my ATV on its maiden voyage outside of CT.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH