Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

HULBURT Michigan,Oct 11th-12th-13th,go home on Sunday the 14th?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2001, 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hey Guys;

I'm going to see if we can make it, one of the boys has a Hockey
tournament that weekend in holland (wifes turn ha,ha} but my daughter wants to ride so all three bikes will be rollin'Trying to get hold of some of the other "dogs" to see if they can make it also.

Regards,Frank

Old 09-30-2001, 09:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

Frank,
keep us posted.Most of us will meet in Flint on Thursday morning and follow each other up.We'll look for yah?

Bill

Old 10-01-2001, 11:49 PM
Trailblazer

HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS TIM. NEW MEMBER TO THE MATVA. MET RICH, NICE GUY! HAVE BEEN CHATTING BACK AND FOURTH WITH BILL WHO WROTE ON THE MATVA FOURM ABOUT THIS TRIP. GLAD TO SAY I AM ABLE TO MAKE IT UP AND WILL BE MEETING YOU GUYS A THE VELVET TOUCH. IMEAN THE B.P.GAS STATION [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] WELL IF WE DID MEET THERE WE COULD GET THOSE **** TAPES BILL (MUDDY4LIFE) IS LOOKING FOR. BY THE WAY, DO THESE ROOMS REALLY NOT HAVE T.V'S IN THEM?
CAUSE IF SO I MAY BRING MY 13" COMBO MYSELF! ANYWAYS THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TRIP TO THE U.P. TO RIDE MY QUAD. I USUALLY GO TO MIO OR SILVER LAKE WHERE MY 2ND FAMILY SO TO SAY HAS PROPERTY. BILL WAS HELPFUL ON TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD BRING ON A LONG TRIP LIKE THAT. THANKS AGAIN.
I HAD TOLD RICH A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I WAS GONNA GO ON THE GEELS TRIP TO HELP WITH THE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT. UNFORTUNITLY I AM GOING TO BE UNABLE TO MAKE IT. I WORK IN THE CONVEYOR BELTING BUISNESS AND I HAVE THE JOY OF BEING ON CALL THAT WEEKEND. NO ONE IN THE SHOP TO SWITCH WITH THERE ALL HUNTERS. THEY'VE HAD THERE WEEKENDS IN OCTOBER SET FOR MONTHS.OH WELL. ANYWAYS I HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL SOON. IF YOU HAVE ANY Q'S ABOUT ME PLEASE EMAIL ME AT TOOLTIME22@YAHOO.COM. I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS WITH QUADS SO ILL BE COMING UP ALONE IF ANYONE NEEDS A RIDE, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO BORROW A TRAILER IF NEED BE. IVE ALREADY CALLED AND MADE RESV. AT THE HOTEL. YEAH I KNOW I TALK ALOT SEE YA QUADTOCK TIM

ONE DAY THERE WILL BE A "QUADSTOCK"

Old 10-01-2001, 11:55 PM
Trailblazer

MAKIN SURE IT WORKED&quot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2001, 12:01 AM
Weekend Warrior

Tim,
glad you made it over here and we are looking forward to showing you a good time in the U.P.You can bring your combo TV/VCR with you if you want,there are no TVs in the rooms,but there is one to SHARE in the main lobby of the hotel if you desire.Maybe you and Swamp Dog can hook up and ride together?Franks a nice guy and he was thinking about going up to?Do you guys live pretty close to each other?

Bill

Old 10-02-2001, 10:01 PM
TQO
Trailblazer

Who else needs rooms?

It is true. No TVs because no stations. We have a TV room with Direct TV which is satellite. It must be the food that Bill comes back for.

Just got back. Tons of rain the last few weeks. The river is 30' past its banks. Watch for us on Michigan Out-of-Doors on Thursday or Saturday.

Is Chuck making the trip? He seems to be silent. Or did I miss it.

Rich

Old 10-02-2001, 11:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Rich,
I talked to Chuck last night.Appears like he is backing out.We have our MATVA meeting on the 13th and he claims he dont want to miss it.I discussed us guys missing the MATVA meeting with the President of our association,and his reply was to GO TO THE U.P!

Yah,I love the breakfast buffet and dinner.Gail told one of my guys that the 40 bucks per guy per day did not include breakfast and dinner.I told him that you would straighten all that out?Are you going to be their?

Bill

Old 10-03-2001, 01:26 AM
Trailblazer

yes that would be fine. just let me know in advance to see if i can get a trailer. talk to you later tim

Old 10-03-2001, 10:21 AM
TQO
Trailblazer

I will straighten it out.

If we don't have enough guys, the buffet won't be out, but the 40 includes the breakfast and dinner.

I will be there as it stands right now. I may have some customers coming up with me from Detroit.

Sorry bout that Chuck. We'll count you in for next year.

Rich

Old 10-03-2001, 06:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ok,
thanks Rich,but you know I eat like hell at breakfast time![lol]

Bill

The new Grizz is being picked up tommorrow by my friend Jeff.

Quick Reply: HULBURT Michigan,Oct 11th-12th-13th,go home on Sunday the 14th?